Reviews for What Is Not Forgotten
Bellamaus chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Interesting start.
And very well written. I like your style, it's very promising.
I only watched Babylon 5 a few weeks ago for the first time, but I immediately fell in love with Neroon. He's such an interesting character. So I'm looking Forward to learning a bit more about him here in your story :-)
TheSealer chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
"Nobody takes power. They're given power by the rest of us, because we are stupid or afraid or both. "
- Dukhat: "Atonement"

Dukhat didn't say that. It was William Hedgars in the episode (i don't remember which one) he told Garibaldi about his telepath-virus.
defiant1981 chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
I have to be honest and say this is one of the most original fanfic I have had the pleasure of reading in along time
Nyt Yanse chapter 18 . 5/22/2010
This was a heart rendering story, but does explain his reaction to Delenn. I am a little surprised that there wasn't more about Neroon's feelings at the end- I'd got the feeling he'd grown to care for her more than that, yet there were no tears, rages or breakdowns from it. Either way, i loved the humour between those two.
Simone chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
Wow! Good story and I did not expect this ending. However I find it makes the story more memorable and true to the series feel. Well done.
Amber chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
Just finished reading your story "What is not forgotten". I love itI . The story was very intresting reading. I was a little upset that I did not get a "happy ending" but understand the point you were making. Thanks so much for positing this story.
elbowface chapter 18 . 11/3/2009
i love this story!

at first, i was highly skeptical of the premise, but the richness of the characters slowly won me over - a surprising element, since i never found neroon THAT interesting on the tv series, but i LOVE how you drew him here!

well written, everyone "in character", this story fits in PERFECTLY with the b5 universe while respecting the source material. i really don't have any more to add than what others have already written, but i felt compelled to add a comment for so well-crafted a story. cheers!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I just started reading this I think its really beautifully written, every character comes across as being realistic and it feels like there all meant to be there.

I really like the plotline to and how you’ve played with politics and also put in all the different factions its really true to the Babylon 5 universe.
Dracowar chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
Do you think you can have epoligue where Neroon's secret was told to Sheridan?

Or even something to prove how stupid both Earth and Minbar truly are.
grayangle chapter 15 . 11/1/2006
I have forgotten how funny this story is, and I am glade that I found it again. I will read more of this again tomarrow, good night.
grayangle chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
This was a great chapter and holds so many little things that will effect the future of own two misplaced love birds. More please. I getting there! :)
grayangle chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
Blame other writers for me finding really good and long stories. I know that doesn't make up for my lack of dilagnce to yours but please for give my grevous error.

Anyway another nice chapter. So Celina will be staying with Lady Lorella. I say it would be a great brake for her that will cause Neroon unending confusing for some time after she gets back to the ship with a LOT more then she went with. Till next time.
katerina chapter 15 . 9/11/2006
I loved this story! It's a great character piece. I never thought of Neroon like this, but it really fits his character well. And the ending was a tear-jerker.
grayangle chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
As always a wonderful blend of humor and drama. More please.
Fondued Jicama chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
Heartbreaking- though I did see it coming a while ago. It was especially sad since the majority of the story was from her point of view.

While you didn't intend to have it have a slant on today's terrorism, I couldn't help but see it. It was the weapon, probably. And it makes me sad, because while Celina is fictitious, Daniel Pearl was not- and any time I could wish I could easily look up his death and watch it too. I never will- heck, I can't even watch The Passion- but I've already cried enough for the very idea that those bastards recorded that for his wife to have to see. They call us enemies of God as they kill a Christian man without any remorse on their faces.

I can see how this would influence how he would see Delenn in the future- actually, as a work of literature, this is excellent. But it's too dark for me. This is undoubtedly my own fault, without blame on yourself; I'm a bit sensitive like that. Heck, I almost cried over Steve Irwin. ;D

I'm a hopeless sap who would want them to have lots of babies and live dysfunctionally ever after, but I suppose it's the tragedy that keeps me with a story. Marcus and Ivanova- countless stories written by countless fans who simply cannot accept no for an answer; even after the shock wears off, we stick with it. But that's hopeless romantics for you. ;)

I think I'll go off and indulge myself with some icecream, and perhaps read some silly Doctor Who fluff. Ah, comfort food.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »