Reviews for What Is Not Forgotten
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 10 . 8/21/2006

What a cruel, cruel cliffhanger! A week? Wait a whole WEEK! ACK!

...how will i ever survive? *sigh* i'll just have to read this story again and again...
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
LOL! This is brilliant! Tension and suspense in one chapter then so much humor my sides are hurting from laughing in the next! You don't have to ask me to continue to the next chapter - I'm desperate to read more!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Ack! I have a hundred questions buzzing in my head! I have absolutely no clue how Celina is going to hold all of this together!

I like Branmer and I think he is beginning to like Celina, too. Given they are both from religious backgrounds, they both see things Neroon doesn't. Like how much Neroon needs both of them to protect him sometimes.
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
Go Celina!

I'd been expecting more culture clashes, but this one caught me entirely by surprise. Only after I read over it again was I able to connect all of the foreshadowing together. Excellently done! Oh, and Celina and Rose's girl talk was priceless!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
Yah! Another great chapter! This is a very interesting twist for the story. Neroon's character continues to be superb, I particularly like how he is gradually becoming more sympathetic toward Celina. I like how in the sparring scene, you presented Minbari strength as an accepted fact that all are aware of, but also hinted that humans have a few superior qualities that look to be largely unknown to the Minbari. Very nice!
Fondued Jicama chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
Oh, dear- poor Celina's pregnant! I feel so bad for her, with all the things Neroon is going to think, but I hope in the end he understands why she acted like she did. That was really a crappy situation that she got placed in. Perhaps she was reaping the consequences of throwing herself in front of Mr. Yager. But it was a very human thing to do.

There's a lot of rich complexity in this story. I like how you stack human morals against Minbari ones, making Celina's options even more and more narrowed- as she fights to maintain both who she is and what she has to become. That's really neat. And of course I'm going to be impatiently awaiting the next set of chapters for an entire week. This is my punishment for some past sin, I'm sure. ;p
nightdreamer chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Although my englisch is not very good and I do not read often english fanfiction, I must read your story, after I have seen the summary. With a dictionary in my hand I needed some time to read it, but I enoy it. It is very interesting and about a theme I like very much. You describe the charakters in a detailed way and the story is uncommon, but not AU.

Go on!

(Sorry again for my englisch language skills)
Fondued Jicama chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Celina makes me laugh. She's very brash, and she seems to ramble when she's nervous. I do that too, and I often wonder if people find it amusing or annoying. It seems she has the same questions regarding that as I do.

Neroon is a doll! Well, a proud, stuffy doll, maybe. But he puts up with Celina admirably and sometimes he's almost romantic. Aww.

I am hoping you will update this soon. This is so above parr. I'm full of admiration.
Fondued Jicama chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I am delighted with this! It's adorable and well-written. You handle your surroundings and characters well. Thank you for a pleasant read. :)
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
"No, she hasn’t done anything but she’s giving us all the screaming willies!"

I absolutely died laughing reading that line! This chapter is great. Plenty of tension and humor. I wonder what was so fasinating that the healer discovered? I am very eager to read more! I hope you can post chapter 6 soon!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Whoo, that was a tense chapter! Even expecting Celina and Neroon to have problems... ouch! Poor girl. I like how Neroon is suprised at his own acts of helpfulness-against-his-will. I wonder if he is starting to consider Celina both religious caste and warrior caste now? And how will the crew react to Neroon's discipline of the offenders?
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
I like how you inserted Celina's thoughts throughout the ceremony and gave clues to how the Minbari and other humans were reacting to it from Celina's observations. Even the lesser characters, like Father Alexander, do not merely serve their purpose, but feel like real people. Very nicely done.

I noticed a few formating glitches where quotation marks were missing (most likely just uploading being fussy).
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
I adore Celina! Good original characters are rare and here you are writing a real gem! What a perfect foil for Neroon's proud and gruff character. You are good at writing comedy, too. I was desperately stifling my snickers while reading this chapter, afraid I'd wake my house up. I loved the hassle of getting on board and the conversation in the hallway at the end.
grayangle chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
- Drama/Tragedy? I have found this story to be quite humorus so far. Well except for that one part but it didn't last long. I guess more would be coming or you just thought that people would more likely read a Drama/Tragedy then a comedy. Well I like what I have read so far and would like some more please.
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Excellent beginning! I love stories about the Minbari, especially Neroon. I like your writing style and attention to details of the B5 series. I just stumbled across this story and even though it is midnight, I simply must read all of the chapters you've posted.

If you are interested in more places to post your story, I'd highly recommend The Shrine of Alyt Neroon and JumpNow / both would love to add it to their archives I'm sure.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »