Reviews for These are the days of our lives, kinda
ashlyns chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Awesome chapter! I love the way this story ended and especially the whole Dean "I could be her McDreamy" line. He can play my doctor...or patient, any day. LOL! Awesome job. Thanks so much!
Raven524 chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
Aw...great ending, Dean got his M&M's. This was a great story, sorry to see it end.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
Hey! I really liked this chap (and your whole story too ;-) I had pleasure reading your fic; hope to read you again soon ! Bye and Happy new year !
SpookyClaire chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
Lil, I love you so much.

You're stories freaking ROCK!

I would leave a longer message, but my aunt has to sleep in here right now so I gotta go.

I'm gonna try to sign on soon, ok?

Later babe, again: amazing job!

*superflyingmonkeytacklehug*

-claire
TangledPencils chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
Good story, sorry it's ended, but glad everything worked out.

Well done.
SpookyClaire chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
Ah! DEAN!

AHH! What happened?

*runs to next chapter*
wcfan chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
Another great story has come to an end...How sad.

But SUPERB chapter. I like the candy machine comment. I almost forgot about that. It's just nice to see Dean back as Dean. (not that he was any different as a ghost) And nice to see Sam calm after the events that happened. And great to see John's alive.

Anyway, Happy New Year. Hope to hear more from you in 2007.
alwaysateen chapter 13 . 12/28/2006
Nice ending! I'm gonna miss Dean as a ghost, he was so funny. Especially around Missouri! And John who was clueless to all the action lol! Great job!
xain666 chapter 13 . 12/28/2006
ur welcome again. well u already no i love the m&ms part. i was wondering if he'd ever get them. And the daddy smile part made me sad, bc we will never see that smile again...

good chapter... now wheres the next story? lol. jk no rush

Kim
ashlyns chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
yay awesome chapter
wcfan chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
Ok, I liked the chapter but what the hell is going on? Deamons ain't exactly caring.

Hm...I actually have an idea of what just happened but i'm pure lazy to put it in words. So I'll just wait for the next.

Merry Christmas!
alwaysateen chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
You're right, this chapter was way too short! But good anyway. What's happening to Dean? I'm very curious now so update soon.

Merry Christmas to you too.
xain666 chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
One more chapter? no no no no no... fine... i hate the ending of stories... you better update next week. lol. Good chapter, some mistakes lol but all in all I liked. Now... go update itt. lol.

ttyl

Kim
TangledPencils chapter 11 . 12/5/2006
Good chapter, please continue.
wcfan chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
Ok, sorry that I didn't review the last chapter but I just read it. Anyway, love both chapters and REALLY can't wait for the next. Hope you update soon!