Reviews for I'm PREGNANT!
Hey may and drew can be in a relationship, nobody cares, amourshipping it's the best
Now you're somebody that used to know, somebody I used to know, somebody that used to know, it's a song :p
FanFictionX chapter 20 . 4/2
It must have been nearly 10 years ago that I started reading this, but never finishing it. It's a great story, but I was upset about how May got back together with Drew in the end. I've never liked his character; he reminds me too much of someone I used to know.

Once upon a time, minus the pregnant part, I was Ash. I watched the girl I really liked be cheated on and abused in a relationship. When she broke up with him after finding out the truths, I was there for her. She wanted to go back. She was positive that he changed and all of his cries to get her back had made in impact on her. He didn't change. I hated that guy. Even though I was there for her, he still got her in the end. He didn't treat her as bad, but he is still a Drew. Even though it was 3 years ago, and I was 16 then, it still breaks my heart.

I wish that she didn't go back to him. There are so many great girls that keep doing that. They think those guys change, but I know deep in my heart that it will never happen. Those guys in the world like me, the nice ones, the Ash's, we will forever watch our May walk away.
Snivycircut chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
You got hole wrong too,and that's 3 words wrong.
Christy chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
The cuteness levels are over 9000
pokemondigimonrapist chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I like the story! Very funny! Needs more rape though...
ana chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
wow realy love it.
you are a grate writter .
Greenver chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Tres bien! Very good story!
Greenver chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Wow. Your really good! You actually made me cry in this chapter. (Not that it's not hard to make me cry.) I'm looking forwards to all of your next stories.
Zerkoz chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I can't age people in my head, so when you talk about Max, I either think of the young Max, or one of those guys on the Hollister bags with young Max's face pasted onto it.

:\

Good story!
Kalynna chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
BEST. STORY. EVAR. Lol I am so pleased with it!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Nice story YA! :)
sonnysoso chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Too bad to glorify out of wedlock pregnancy with such a flippant attitude.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
lol with the wtf in chptr 11 this is very good, i wanna read the seQual
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This book is awsome so far way better than the book i was reading before !