Reviews for A Different Path
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was great! I loved how Harry wanted to get away as quickly as he could once the kiss was over and Hermione him again before he could. I'm surprised they didn't notice the mistletoe sooner.
cmedina2002 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hahaha, "Blasted Girl Bits", that was fun. Altough, what happened? They just kissed and it ends...I find it inconclusive...but, if Hermione only took it as a friend's kiss it wouldn't be nothing...right? I find the ending TOO freaking open! lol

Take care,

cmedina2002
Raj8 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Make this a long story.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hahaha! You know it's funny - in high school I used to be so naive. I wouldn't understand why some guys would react so weirdly to simple hugs. Then in college, I was "educated" and suddenly... oh lord, I can laugh about it now at least. You write these scenarios so well. How do you come up them? Just like that or are you usually inspired by real life?
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
HaHaHa! I thought it was very funny!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hehe, poor Harry
draco-felton2012 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Love it Love it LOVe it! I really like it. You should check out my Harry Potter fan fic! Love It
Kalia Clyde chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Blaster girl bits. *giggles hysterically* That's such a sweet little ficlet. Wonder what would have happened if Ronni-kins found out about that, hmm? Lol. Nicely done. Keep it up; this is definitely headed to the C2!

-Sam
Usha88 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was really cute. Great job on that. I wish that you would continue it more, but whatever. Lovely way that you write. Much more complex than to some of the stuff that I have read on here. :D
funkyfairygirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
funny and not too soppy. great.
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I thought it was good lol. That would totally happen. Well, it should ahve, anyway.

but because of swear words and implications it should probably be moved up in rating. but bah what do I know. I jsut dont want to see this wonderful story be trashed by someone who is offened by swear words.

In other words, just ignore my randomness lol.
imogenhm chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
that was really cute :D
Jax9 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Keep Writing! Are you going to continue this or is this a one shot?
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was really sweet and cool! I loved it!