Reviews for It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
love how he wakes luke up
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
best part luke saying i never stopped to think about the literary side of math. that was so funny
writtenwarning chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I love it
HazzardHusker chapter 5 . 10/7/2006

These are the cutest dang stories. Hope we won't have to wait so long for the next one.
solarstar chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
very good story and very funny, we all need more laughing stories
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
I liked it, poor Bo. But I love Daisy's trick, that was cute. Looking forward to more, please update soon. Take care,

LeahMarie chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
LeahMarie chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
aaww this was so cute! Poor Bo lol
Shara2007 chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Hey this is a great stroy I hope you will continute to write on it. I will look forward to later chapters.

P.S. As Rosco would say "I love it. I love it."
Hazzard Husker chapter 4 . 8/19/2006

Well, I guess I've logged in now about four times, and it just keeps telling me to do so. They're obviously having problems so I have no idea if or how this will even show up.

That was funny. Out of the three of them, Bo probably cared less about education, so it was appropriate coming from him. Glad to see that Luke can be nice as well as - well, you know what.

I hope you're going to keep going.
solarstar chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
very good story please continue
HazzardHusker chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
This is just wonderful. I've been wanting comedy, and this has done the trick. Great work, keep it up.
Vinsmouse chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Cute chapter, somehow I can see Bo being one of those kids who believed in monsters under the bed. Looking forward to more.
T.S. Blue chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
These are cute. I hope you have more of them for us.
Valerie10 chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Poor Bo. Scared of the monsters under his bed. I'm glad Luke was there for him though.