Reviews for A New Life in San Francisco
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 25 . 16h
You make a little mistake...Pennie is not the name of the charmed ones mother, it's Patty, Patricia. Penny, Penelope, is the name of Grames...
mayawene chapter 27 . 2/5
merci
new45 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
i dont know why or if it is just me but it makes me angry that harry is so over forgiving for the order and the people that stole his money...
chibi-Clar chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Things are getting exciting
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
That line. " oh I got stabbed"
I love it!
So.. I'm thinking that phoebe will have some sort of vision when she's sees "James"
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is interesting.
I've never read. Story where Harry's escaped from askaban
RudeMinnesotan chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
Wow. JUST WOW! This story was amazing! I love how you explained all of the balances between the two worlds, incorporating them together in the way that you did so that it both made sense and seemed to flow logically. The dynamics of all of the people are wonderful as well. I wasn't surprised by the people who did believe in him vs. the ones who didn't.
One of my peeves I have when people change Harry's name in a fic is that it doesn't seem justified at times for him to think of himself in the new name. BUT Since you STARTED The fic under the new name AND gave plenty of justification, it was perfect. Like, the way you did it was done very well is what I"m trying to say.
I loved the extra/new power that James had as well. Rune master. Very nice. And I loved th emental picture I got when he was working with the rune matrixes... all I could think of was Iron Man 2 when Tony Stark is playing with that new element and ... yeah. That's what I see and I loved it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
This was by far the most heartbreaking, sad, I-can-still-make-you-smile, sweet fanfiction I've read to date. I really hope that there's some sequel but I also love your story as it is. And what an amazing story! Betrayal, hurt, love, loss, insanity, revenge, and finally healing an happiness. Yes, I loved your story. There's no doubt about it :D
Thank you for writing such an amazing piece and sharing it with all of us :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Great fic. Lots of emotion, and your portrayal of a betrayed and incarcerated Harry trying to recover was awesome. Some grammar errors, but not enough to detract from the story, but you still could use a beta to look it over. Good plot with action and adorable family moments.
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
What happened to Hedwig? Wasn't she his first friend? And why would Luna believe the lies? I mean she it the one, who sees things way clearer then anyone else
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Woah can't wait to see what happens when James past gets involved :)

So much angst to come!
DarkBalance chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
Just a note regarding time zones. I live in America, which is several hours BEHIND Britain. Therefore, Halloween would have been done in Godric's Hallow before it was in America; it would have still been afternoon here and night there. I just wanted to point our that while you have the time difference correct in this and the previous chapter, earlier, during the time travel arc, you had it backwards. It's really only bothersome if you already know these things to notice, and I don't know if it would be any trouble to change (or even worth it).
CauldronSky chapter 27 . 3/18/2015
This is a wonderful story, you have a gift. :-)
misuky7 chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
This was beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. I loved how it all played out. James and Chris were an adorable couple. I thought it was brilliant how James called the Halliwell ancestors. :3
LunaDragAngel chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster & the depth given to Harry & the Halliwells. I do wish the wizards had suffered more, but think the compromise suits Harry. I love the length & word count you manage with your works, they are very satisfying to read!
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »