Reviews for A New Life in San Francisco
RudeMinnesotan chapter 27 . 9/11
Wow. JUST WOW! This story was amazing! I love how you explained all of the balances between the two worlds, incorporating them together in the way that you did so that it both made sense and seemed to flow logically. The dynamics of all of the people are wonderful as well. I wasn't surprised by the people who did believe in him vs. the ones who didn't.
One of my peeves I have when people change Harry's name in a fic is that it doesn't seem justified at times for him to think of himself in the new name. BUT Since you STARTED The fic under the new name AND gave plenty of justification, it was perfect. Like, the way you did it was done very well is what I"m trying to say.
I loved the extra/new power that James had as well. Rune master. Very nice. And I loved th emental picture I got when he was working with the rune matrixes... all I could think of was Iron Man 2 when Tony Stark is playing with that new element and ... yeah. That's what I see and I loved it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 27 . 6/29
This was by far the most heartbreaking, sad, I-can-still-make-you-smile, sweet fanfiction I've read to date. I really hope that there's some sequel but I also love your story as it is. And what an amazing story! Betrayal, hurt, love, loss, insanity, revenge, and finally healing an happiness. Yes, I loved your story. There's no doubt about it :D
Thank you for writing such an amazing piece and sharing it with all of us :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 27 . 6/1
Great fic. Lots of emotion, and your portrayal of a betrayed and incarcerated Harry trying to recover was awesome. Some grammar errors, but not enough to detract from the story, but you still could use a beta to look it over. Good plot with action and adorable family moments.
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 4/6
What happened to Hedwig? Wasn't she his first friend? And why would Luna believe the lies? I mean she it the one, who sees things way clearer then anyone else
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 4/5
Woah can't wait to see what happens when James past gets involved :)

So much angst to come!
DarkBalance chapter 21 . 4/1
Just a note regarding time zones. I live in America, which is several hours BEHIND Britain. Therefore, Halloween would have been done in Godric's Hallow before it was in America; it would have still been afternoon here and night there. I just wanted to point our that while you have the time difference correct in this and the previous chapter, earlier, during the time travel arc, you had it backwards. It's really only bothersome if you already know these things to notice, and I don't know if it would be any trouble to change (or even worth it).
CauldronSky chapter 27 . 3/18
This is a wonderful story, you have a gift. :-)
misuky7 chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
This was beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. I loved how it all played out. James and Chris were an adorable couple. I thought it was brilliant how James called the Halliwell ancestors. :3
LunaDragAngel chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster & the depth given to Harry & the Halliwells. I do wish the wizards had suffered more, but think the compromise suits Harry. I love the length & word count you manage with your works, they are very satisfying to read!
bleeb90 chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
God I love this story! By now I've read it twice and I keep enjoying it. Awesome fic!
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
TheForeveryoungOkie chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ok, I gotta tell ya, I've read quite a few stories on here, and never was able to complete them due to boredom.
YOUR story though, is frigging incredible. I was almost late to school because I couldn't stop reading it. I haven't found a story that's kept me so interested, so thanks for curing my boredom with your incredible writing. I plan on reading your other stories as well:) keep up the fantastic work.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
I don't usually finish reading such angsty stuff but I'm glad I finished this story. It's really good and well written. You go through all the psychological issues in the story very well.
Pyrane chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Hello there !
I made I family tree for this story, where I put everyone's powers...
If you are interested in sharing with the others reader, I'd send it to you with pleasure

See you around if not !

delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
Really sorry to see this marvelous story come to an end.
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »