Reviews for Luna's Hobby
madbrad chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Good grief!

While the demented Luna was amusing, it was something almost totally peripheral to the main storyline which almost got me LOL; the bit with Mr. Lovegood and the one-letter crossword puzzle. LOL!

Otherwise an amusing story but I felt that the conclusion wasn't worthy of all the build-up, it felt totally anti-climatic. Luna's eliminated Ginny, but there are other girls (like my Hermione). I was expecting more from all of Luna's cackling that preceded the ending.

Still, always good to read something from you, thanks!
sadfru chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
your mind is a scary place :)
Wraithmaster chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was awesome and very funny. loved the story
freakyfinger chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I'm so confused . . . I don't get what happened . . .
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Now THAT is INCREDIBLY E-V-I-L!

Evil!

Fun though...

Derek The Rogue
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LOL! Very evil. I love Luna.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
GOOD LORD MAN! YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING THERE! WHERE IS THE REST! I can feel the piano wire noose tightening already...
dfshie chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OH NOES! GINNY IS TEH L33T EBIL!
David Brown chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Would Luna Lovegood be related to Eric Cartman by any chance? Muhahaha.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
0_o; between luna and harry its gonna be a toss up of who's more...ecentric

but at least its turning out to be an interesting fic
Luc chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
eh?

*lost*

I mean it was funny but what was the punch line?

The end - but here's no end?

What did he mean 'make his father proud'? Is he going to shirk away from redhead now on?
hp4all chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
“I just hope the defenestrated sex doesn’t hurt any squirrels,” she commented picturing a very curious mental image and a territorial skirmish over a pair of nuts. “Yes, yes, this is going to take some really nefarious scheming.”

Am I reading too much into it, or you indeed meant Ginny Weasley?
saugart chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This part is a delight: "Transfiguring throwing stars had only earned him detention, but at least the Creeveys were keeping their distance now. "

Oh my. That's quite a story you've produced. Congratulations.
walklightwhite chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Everybody needs to bow down to Luna's Criminal Mastermindery.

Another good read from you, nonjon.
cucio chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Heh. Cracking plot bunny. Cool bunch of wisecracks. You can always count on nonjon for a good laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Just to offer a bit of criticism, since you are trying to put some reasoning behind the demented actions of your characters here, I would say that Slughorn's (out-of-) characterization, participating in dear Lily's character assassination for no good reason, is not explained enough.

You are in great shape, please keep them coming.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »