Reviews for Luna's Hobby
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
0_o; between luna and harry its gonna be a toss up of who's more...ecentric

but at least its turning out to be an interesting fic
Luc chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
eh?

*lost*

I mean it was funny but what was the punch line?

The end - but here's no end?

What did he mean 'make his father proud'? Is he going to shirk away from redhead now on?
hp4all chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
“I just hope the defenestrated sex doesn’t hurt any squirrels,” she commented picturing a very curious mental image and a territorial skirmish over a pair of nuts. “Yes, yes, this is going to take some really nefarious scheming.”

Am I reading too much into it, or you indeed meant Ginny Weasley?
saugart chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This part is a delight: "Transfiguring throwing stars had only earned him detention, but at least the Creeveys were keeping their distance now. "

Oh my. That's quite a story you've produced. Congratulations.
walklightwhite chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Everybody needs to bow down to Luna's Criminal Mastermindery.

Another good read from you, nonjon.
cucio chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Heh. Cracking plot bunny. Cool bunch of wisecracks. You can always count on nonjon for a good laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Just to offer a bit of criticism, since you are trying to put some reasoning behind the demented actions of your characters here, I would say that Slughorn's (out-of-) characterization, participating in dear Lily's character assassination for no good reason, is not explained enough.

You are in great shape, please keep them coming.
Serious.Effort chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
:) Muahahahaha!

I loved it. Excellent, entertaining, and amusing.
Ciupacapra chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LOL

OH MYY GGOD

That was some serious funny!

((:

I'm going to hide somewere realy realy far away.

Luna scares the bejesus out of me!

LOL

topps chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
i am...very confused...
tgebhardt chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Nice. That way Luna has Ginny out of the way. But what if he somehow falls for Hermione?
Manatheron chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
this was... different. In a good way though
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
A nice story, keep it up.
jon02 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
ahah brillant
hattuteline chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Muhahah.

So, did Harry end up with Hermione or Luna or who? :p
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Laughed my head off at defenestrated (still one of my favourite words) sex not hurting squirrels. Harry rolling around naked in the coins is nearly as funny as Luna's mad scientist laughter. That ending was simply superb. Luna is brilliant beyond belief. Excellent story. More stories please.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »