Reviews for Luna's Hobby
Ileah chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I can feel my brain melting when I read your Luna. Nice!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
funny, but i think there should be more after the end. it doesn't feel complete (_)
SlytherinToNyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love the way you write Luna. Always have!
9taileddestroyer chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
AWESOME! Completely awesome.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"defenestrated sex... hurt any squirrels?" Say what? "Defenestrated" is a funny sounding word meaning thrown out a window. The only way there would be enough time to have sex in that situation would be if the couple were wearing bungy cords, and even then I see no way to involve squirrels unless they're flying squirrels.

The entire story falls flat for me, even though I like the Luna/Harry pairing and dislike Ginny/Harry. The reason I like Luna and not Ginny is that Luna never schemes. She may innocently foil the schemes of others, but she always goes for the straightforward, literal, logical to a fault approach. It's Ginny who's the conniving witch spelled with a b.

That and I find the entire idea of Potters being consistently attracted to redheads gag-orific. If they were, there would be some evidence of it in at least some red highlights in their jet black hair.
James018 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awesome story!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
And to avoid Ginny Weasley, Susan Bones, and possibly Blaise Zabini at all costs. GINGER! *spazzes* ;)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh this is brilliant! Nice work.
werd me chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
pure awesome
Lerris chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well, other than getting past the goblins, it is even quite plausible. Now I wonder how she will go about being the one to win Harry's affections...
banjo2E chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
THIS STORY

just made you one of my favorite authors
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
o.O

Lily the date-rapist... new slant on things certainly
zer0123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this is the funniest damn thing ive ever read rofl
Somatic chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
How Harry Potter should have happened. Luna is awesome, Ginny is a female orangutan(?). I swear J.K has a huge ginger fetish, all the impressive characters seem to be drawn to them- Harry, Hermione and Fleur. Harry/Luna is much better in my opinion (which sadly means nothing).
Darth Drafter chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Have I already reviewed this story? I don't remember, but either way it's completely bad ass. Fear Luna.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »