Reviews for Luna's Hobby
the grey mage chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
i dont know what i just read.
Beyogi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Epic... nasty nasty...

Great story, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hmm. Hmmmmm. Amusing, Luna is going to have to snap up her man soon though.
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Bad, bad Luna
Agramahad chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
What a wonderful piece of insanity:)
RalfPaul chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Maybe actually true?
Muhahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
hahhahahaha
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
funny
UglyFingers chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Holy shit, this is a very well thought out and intriguing piece of work. Good job!
NeoNoble chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
by the gods it has been done! Sir or Madam I would just like to inform you that I love you so much right now.
Ileah chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I can feel my brain melting when I read your Luna. Nice!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
funny, but i think there should be more after the end. it doesn't feel complete (_)
SlytherinToNyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love the way you write Luna. Always have!
9taileddestroyer chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
AWESOME! Completely awesome.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"defenestrated sex... hurt any squirrels?" Say what? "Defenestrated" is a funny sounding word meaning thrown out a window. The only way there would be enough time to have sex in that situation would be if the couple were wearing bungy cords, and even then I see no way to involve squirrels unless they're flying squirrels.

The entire story falls flat for me, even though I like the Luna/Harry pairing and dislike Ginny/Harry. The reason I like Luna and not Ginny is that Luna never schemes. She may innocently foil the schemes of others, but she always goes for the straightforward, literal, logical to a fault approach. It's Ginny who's the conniving witch spelled with a b.

That and I find the entire idea of Potters being consistently attracted to redheads gag-orific. If they were, there would be some evidence of it in at least some red highlights in their jet black hair.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »