Reviews for Luna's Hobby
banjo2E chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
THIS STORY

just made you one of my favorite authors
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
o.O

Lily the date-rapist... new slant on things certainly
zer0123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this is the funniest damn thing ive ever read rofl
Somatic chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
How Harry Potter should have happened. Luna is awesome, Ginny is a female orangutan(?). I swear J.K has a huge ginger fetish, all the impressive characters seem to be drawn to them- Harry, Hermione and Fleur. Harry/Luna is much better in my opinion (which sadly means nothing).
Darth Drafter chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Have I already reviewed this story? I don't remember, but either way it's completely bad ass. Fear Luna.
Sheaman chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This only affirms my belief in your love of Luna and hatred of Ginny (that was hidden so well, too) but...this was pretty freaking hilarious. Very nice.
farwalker chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Muhahaha

Brilliant!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Damn, Luna is evil.
Zeetthegreat chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Dude, that was one of the best reasons why Harry doesn't like Ginny ever. Would like to read a follow-up.
AresLaw chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i highly doubt you would really care for this review so long after you made this fic but...

This story has me concerned with your mental well being and makes me believe you are on crack...please PLEASE PLEASE keep up the good work!i loved it i literally had to stop reading every so often to ensure that i continued done!

Muahahaha!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was...truly the most nefarious thing I have ever heard of...
fantasyra chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
LOL, I love this one. If you where going for zaney funny, you hit it right on.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
A most insidious plot, Mwahahahaha. ciao
Nemrut chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great story and not only because I am a Harry / Luna, really loved the conversation between between manipulated memory James and his equally manipulated memory friends
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 7/24/2009