Reviews for Lineage
DYlogger chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
It seems a little rushed. But there'll be a sequel, so it's all good. Speaking of which, when's it coming up?
Princess613 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
I love this story. It would explain so much if Dick were Bruce's biological son.
Aranel Took chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
I really enjoyed this story. A story like this can so easily fall into cliches and far too much angst, but you've done a great job at making the characters behave and talk like real people. I like the flashbacks showing Bruce's emotional issues-it makes his actions (especially leaving Mary) all the more believable. Dick's reaction is also believable-his anger tempered by understanding and his childhood guilt at wishing Bruce really was his father. I love Alfred in here. He's his usual awesome self. ;-) And Clark is exactly the right person for Dick to talk to about finding out who your real parents are. Great job!
DC Luder chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
I finally sat down and finished this and let me say, it's probably one of my favorite AU stories out there.

Can't wait for the next installment :)
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
well done. Is there going to be a sequel?
cmar chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
Makes sense, and a very sweet ending. Great last line.
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
Interesting story. As you said at the beginning: not exactly canon. I personally prefer stories that stick closer to canon, but this was still a very good story, and well-written.
Batnightwings chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
Adorable story! Acutally druring most of the 80ies Bruce and Dick were drawn that much alike that you really could come to the conclusion Bruce' is Dick's biological father.

I do like the way you write the bat guys and hope you'll update soon!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
please update again soon
cmar chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
So now we know what happened, and why - and are wondering what happened to separate them again, although I could make a few guesses.

I hope that was what Dick wanted to hear.
cmar chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Very good dialog, and a lot of things that needed to be said here. A quiet chapter, but very well done.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
please update again soon
Phillies64isme chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
The dialogue was very good here. It seemed very real and kept the story flowing. An impressive start.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
“It’s funny how he never noticed the family resemblance. He looks just like her,” Bruce said, looking at the image of his mother.

I love that line. It gripped my heart.

“And what of your other son? He’ll be home this evening from his weekend getaway.” Tim would have to be told. He was, after all, now an official part of this family.

“He won’t understand.”

Oh I think he will, Bruce.. Hey, you never know.. I bet he'll even think it's cool...

“And you’re feeling guilty because you really do want this?”

“That’s it in a nutshell, I guess.” Dick seemed to choke back tears.

“I was feeling pretty much the same as you when I found out Ma and Pa weren’t my natural parents. Especially after I got to know my biological parents through the computer archives from the craft that sent me here.”

oh great way to share the conflicting feelings Dick has... Bravo!

The tears began to flow freely. Dick took a breath and stood. “I know what I need to do.” He looked at Clark . “Thank you, Clark .”

Don't leave me there! More more more! I'm LOVE THIS!
Cmar and Dagmar Buse chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
Very nicely done, both parts. The conversation between Dick and Babs made me want to cry; it was so sad. And it's natural that Dick would want a shoulder right about now.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »