Reviews for Caffeine
bria67 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great story!

The characters are all very well written, Rodney is his annoying self as usual, but I like that when he notices that Sheppard might be injured he's so concerned that he even forgets about his own bruises until he's sure that John will be all right. Poor John, suffering from too much caffeine induced headache and getting a head injury at the same time, ouch.
Potterworm chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
This was a fantastic story.
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Great fic. I love the phrase "crash mat". *ROTFL* Thanks, this was wonderful!
LinziDay chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Loved this! Great details and sickeningly realistic descriptions.

My favorite part: “Hah! I knew it!” Sheppard cringed as McKay’s voice hit a particularly shrill pitch, the scientist launching into an extended rant; the torrent of words flowed over him, making his head spin, and the dizzy, woozy feeling swallowed him up again as he struggled to make sense of Rodney’s tirade. He caught references to sheer stupidity, disparaging comments about the military mind, a litany of complaints about bruises and possible broken bones and a recommendation that Carson break out the nice white jacket with all the pretty straps because anyone who went for a run with a caffeine headache was certifiably insane.

Very good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Awsome story! I liked it!
December Winds chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
lol, aw, poor John. Hmm... most of my reviews contain : Aw, poor John. Oh well. Anyway, aw poor John. I personally love coffee and when I'm stuck with algebra (which I find incredibly easy and my teacher taught us how to work out the formulae for working out the brightness of the sun) homework - and there tends to be a lot of it no matter how easy it is - I always have my massive Homer Simpson mug...filled to the brim with Kenco caffienated coffee. I like coffee. If McKay told me to stop drinking coffee...I'd...Mergh!

Anyways, this is turning into a ramble.

Ahem.

x-x-x bye x-x-x

p.s: New Kenco cappechino, it's enough to make anyone kenco about coffee ;)
TangledPencils chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Ha ha! Loved it. I can sympathise with Shep about the paperwork bit, it DOES tend to breed in the dark doesn't it? lol.

Good work, enjoyed the story.
flubber chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
This is a brilliant story.

I can totally sympathise with John as I now have a MAJOR caffine intollerance and have also suffered from concussion, (tho thankfully not at the same time! ;-))

I also feel sorry for him having run into Rodney as well. I mean he could have found someone who would have appeared to be totally symapthetic couldn't he? :D I liked the way that you had Rodney worrying about him while he was not trying to let anyone else realise. So him.

Thanks for the giggle.

TTFN

flubber
Pilgrim Soul chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Aw! Poor Shep. *lol* I love Rodney in this, veering between concern and annoyance. And dopey confused Shep is adorable.
parisindy chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
SQUEA

but dammit i love this fic! gah! love it love it!

i can't tell why you... but still oh man that was great!
EmmyH chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I love it! And it's just like what hitting your head is like, too.

Thanks for writing!

-Emilie
Titan5 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Very, very nice. Wonderful whumping. I loved the disorientation and slurred speech - you write that really well. I loved Rodney's running complaining commentary - so very Rodney. Awesome, kiddo!
sherryw chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
*snickers* That was great! Concussions suck big time. I had one before and never want one again. Rodney is hilarious. You write him so well. Looking forward to the next story you send out. See ya then. Later.

Sherryw
chokolaj chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
OMG! Shep's disorientation was soo adorable! :D Thank you so much for this little fic...I love your little whumpers and I wish I could get a new one from you in my mailbox every day of the week. I know, I ask too much. :)
Writer117 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Great little piece. I get a kick out of the commercials at the end of the stories- for this one it was "Quit Caffeine, Pain-Free" and "Headaches of Migraines?"- Goes right along with the story, too funny. -Chris
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »