Reviews for Sakura's Secret
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ok so normally I am totally anti-Sakura (cause of the way she's always throwing herself at Sasuke and treating naruto badly) but I have to say that while I was reading this, I could totally relate to her. I really...I feel her pain, for I too have been put into a fanfiction chokehold of sexy perverseness that I can't escape (not that I want to escape it). Awesome job, I loved this story! :)
Bedlight-For-Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just read all three of your 'secrets' fics in an attempt to procrastinate over studying for my exams. May i just say the end to this vic was hilarious, "i can't believe you fucking your brother behind my back!" ahaha i can completely imagine Naruto saying that.

Your writing is excellent, although the dream scenes became a tad confusing at times, i love how you keep your characters in character too, but still managed to add in a little mush.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
hahahahahahahahahaha!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
YOURE A GENIOUS! I love this stories, that ending was... and then, just... woah, it made me pee my pants!
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lol! Out of all three "Secrets" I have to say I like Sakura's the best. Just because it makes you mindblown to oblivion. xD I think I understand though! I'm pretty sure I got what was going on! (though the dreams really *were* confusing)

I love the ending...she just got someone else addicted to fanfiction. Y'know, I've never read much of these stories (where characters discover fanfiction, etc) but they're strangely amusing. Really amusing. Closet yaoi fans, ftw! Hahaha! (I apologize for my incoherency, exams killed my brain today, and after your fic, I'm just dead.)

Thanks for writing! :)
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OH. MY. GOSH.

THIS.

I HAVE NO WORDS. YOU'VE KILLED ME DEAD WITH THIS AWESOMENESS XD /DIES
yavin4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Of the three 'Secrets', I like this one the best. Mainly because of Sakura's dreams and the inculsion of aff .net.
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hahahahhahaha. I love the end. It was a little confusing at times, but I think it helped the effect.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
*gasp* *Choke*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

C-cant breathe! ! *Faves* Love this whole secret series!
Me chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
OMG that was so funny keep up the great stories
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hahahahaha i love that ending really lol
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
How funny and original! This one is actually my favorite of th Secrets series.
Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You really did a good job of confusing me ;p
Cristalake chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OMFG This was too ROTFL I've never seen something like that but it's so cool! I can just imagine poor Sakura being all confused lol! XD
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
*laughin out load, really really loud*