Reviews for A Moment of Strength
RatchetLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Thanx for this story
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very nice. Wonderful insight. :D wraith are totally just misunderstood.
TwilightBrightStar chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I like the story but I don't think Carson would betray his people. It was a good story line and very intresting
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I like this story. It seems very believable. I've always liked Dr. Beckett, he had integrity, even in the times when it got railroaded by the powers-that-be. This seems very much like something he might do. It also seems very in character for Michael, as well. I hate it how the Lanteans peg him as the bad guy when its their fault he is reacting the way he is.

As the old saying goes, you can only kick a dog so many times before it turns vicious. Same apparently holds true for Wraith.
ShadeyCharacter chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Lovely! I don't know why I didn't read this sooner. I enjoyed it very much! XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow, excellent.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very, very nice.
AccountBuster chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I was just flicking through all my favourites and I realised that I've not reviewed this brilliant story yet! It's awesomeness is hideously astounding and I find myself wondering where you manage to pull your amazing ideas from!

Steve the Plushie: 'sits in a staid manner but eyes are alive with agreement'
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very nicely done Michael fic. Thanks!
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I like this story. It has a depth of Michael that I think realy was there. And Carson could look back on such a event with a kind of wimsyness. Very well done and best of all it fits with what the TV show put on film.
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Very nice. I'd never even thought of something like that. Now, I must go read some of your other works!
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow. I loved it. Because... that thought honestly hadn't ocurred to me. And it's so Carson-ish. Especially when I think back to the episode... How he told Rodney and John not to kill the Wraith. That there were still humans... But anways. This short ff is just awesome. And also, let me thank you for not turning this into a Michael/Carson slash. Those REALLY bug me... Erm.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
OMG! Love it! I finally got to read something of my reviewers. (which I haven't got to for a while!) a moment of strength! Brillant! Actully I am going to work a similar scene like this in ToFF but Michael won't be as nice... *dark laughter*
gwyn chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Liked it muchly. I enjoy when such complex situations (such as war, even in a science-fictional setting) are analyzed in no less a complex way. Does give Michael lots of credit, but also Carson.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I like your interpretation of what happened. It better conforms to my personal view of Michael. I really love that whole story arc.