Reviews for Lemonade Stand
That was random :P
shadowonthesun9909 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i fell for it...lol...xpxpxpxpxp
rosealineleaf chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
um... all i can say is that was kinda a waste of time... and if u were on a sugar high, i would think u would write something BETTER bcuz wen im on a sugar high, my mind gets a lot more details...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
...that...was...HILARIOUS!totally unexpected!lol!
King Hawke chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
lol, when it's rated "K", it can't have any sexual content in it really. so, I was curious what you meant by Lemons, if you meant literal or not. entertaining crack fic. I liked it, despite how short it was.
UberRandom chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
lol wtf
Pokegirl11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hahaha! I've been thinkingof doing a lemonade stand one, it would be fun to fool the perverts! Made me laugh.
nejilover chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was weird. what the hell who am i kidding that was fucked up. hello this page is for lemons not humor. kidding that was funny.
Catgurl2004 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oi, that was pretty funny. I don't like KakashixIruka (At. All.), but the concept was funny. Yeah, it was kind of like my lemon fic. Sorry if you thought that I stole it; I've actually never even looked through fics with this couple because I dislike it so much... XD (To me, it doesn't make sense. Or dollars. :D)

You can't do angst? Well, if I'm not writing smut or crack, all of my stuf ends up angst. It's a habit. I could show you trick or two... Anyways, it was really funny. -laughs-

Cats r.u.l.e
Tronic chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Lmao, "nice smut" I love this. It's so funny, I curse anyone to the bitter depths of hell who says otherwise.
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
when i see the word lemon i think sex g2g
i-have-issues-deal-with-it chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
it was cute! needs fluff then it'd be the best!
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
A waste of time.
write25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
you are pure evil! here i was, hoping for exactly what you said, "nice smut" but no. cute fic nonetheless. :) mariah