Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Miss Marauder2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*sniff sniff, swipes tear from eyes* that was so sweet, but sad...but so good! love it! but is there more coming or is that it?
gohanSJ3 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
well now.. that was pretty amazing. I mean i love angsty Romances... My brain thinks werid. Anyway i have to agree, i have nothing against Ron or Ginny. Buti hope they both find someone real nice,

i mean i think Lav would be good 4 ROn and Gin she can pick up the personals. HARRY AND HERMINE 4-EVA! hahaha k... O.o hhehe way 2 go. _ nice fic
Door chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was sweet and well written. Good job, do this kinda stuff more often!
FireWockyGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Cool! Well, not cool but I liked how it was wrighten. I don't read Harry-Herm that often but, I'm glad I did this time :) I'm a GinnyDraco fan though, I mean after all those years of being ignored Ginny should stalk-I mean have a crush on another guy.
Berty 'n Beans chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
*sniff, sniff* That was sooooo good! I loved it! ~Beans
Summer chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Great story... very powerful indeed, but I still believe that Hermione and Ronald should be together. I didn't say Ginny and Harry would make the best couple, but Ginny is a better candidate for Harry then Hermione ever will be. Anyway that's just my opinion! _ As I came here to say, great work!
Ielle chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Wow...um...it was a bit difficult to read, because of how it was layed out. Nice story though; it should be splayed out a bit more, however. More charaterization.
Erin chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Very...*sniffles*...sad! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!OK. I'm fine now. It was ver y sad, but *g*
The Marauders chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Miss Prongs here... great story but LONG LIVE Hr/R! Hr/R forever though I might write a H/Hr occasionally, Hr/R, G/H, F/K G/A FOREVER! Hahahaha

*cackles evilly* down with all h/hr shippers!

PS Did u know that there was a Hermione in Greek Mythology?
BattyBrains chapter 1 . 6/8/2001