Reviews for Sleep
Sorry I'm such a nerd chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was amazing...I can't explain how amazing this was..
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Very good... I like it a lot, it was great. I can see Gaara angsting over poor Lee's death. The end was awesome; I hate to see Gaara die but still, magnificent.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
it was awsome, poor gaara, will he ever get to love long enough! made me shed a tear. see yha
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aww! How depressing! That made me want to cry... But, I just couldn't get myself too. XD Well, anyways, thought I'd drop by and give you some kudos on this story. It is cute (or maybe that's just my sadistic-humor speaking) and drew me in. Of course, I love death/suicide/pain/self-mutilation/whatever else stories, so most of those draw me in. But that just means you took my favorite pairing and favorite type of story and combined them beautifully. And for that, I love this story to death!

It was a great read, and it was wonderfully written. I hope to read more stories from you, whether they be LeeGaa or not because I like your writing style. Well, hope this review tells you everything I felt with that story, because I'm not really in a descriptive mood, or else I would've written a longer review. XDD What can I say? I love to write!
blubuddha999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
oh my gosh, that is so sad. it made me cry! but anyways, it was beautifully written. i look forward to reading your new stories, if you make anything.
TheOneBehindYou chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OMG O.O So cool... LOVE IT! Dont worry the angst's good besides i read in your pro that enghlish is not your first idiom, but your pretty good with it anyway. Better than me xD

Again... IT WAS JUST KAWAII! POOR GAARA, MISSES SO MUCH HIS FUZZYBROWS! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? T.T