Reviews for These Sins Do Tell
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I think that this fic is pretty good so far. And I agree, Will would have yelled.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Bravo! This Will was perfectly in character. I also missed the lack of yelling at the end of the movie... I really hope that there is some good yelling in the next one to make up for it. :)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This was great! I loved it! There *should* have been yelling! Stupid Elizabeth!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Not bad, not bad at all.
DarkShine07 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was very well-written! I am a Jack/Elizabeth fan myself, so I think the kiss was sort of a way for Elizabeth to re-act on selfish impulse yet still try to hide her true feelings from Jack...I do believe Will would be very much the way you wrote him though, if that was the way things had happened...I would be so sad if Elizabeth didn't actually love Jack though...r u a JE fan or a WE fan? If you are a JE fan then you would probably like my story...well one is a story the other is a oneshot, but they are both JE.

-SparrowFan07

PS. Great oneshot, I enjoyed it even though I don't support the idea line.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hmm...I don't think Will will react that way persay (because I think he saw the kiss but nothing more. I believe he's still oblivious as to what she did to Jack), but it was an interesting take on what could come of the third movie. Personally, I'm a JxE fan, so this one-shot was interesting in that it showed a lot of Will's POV, and while being a fan of JxE, I still don't hate Will, so this was a good read. Nice job.

Mina
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I have no clue how he's going to react. If he's going to think she loved Jack, or wanted him...or if she just wanted to save Will. I don't know. I think he's going to feel very betrayed and angry though. This was good, I liked it.