Reviews for Freecell game 6531
Gummi Penguin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It has been a long time since this story was posted, but I want to say that I really adore this little fic. Now I have an urge to search the internet for more solitaire fics, ahahaha
Funk-tastic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I feel like such a goober, leaving a review on such an old fic... but gosh-darnit, I remember reading this back in 2009 and leaving an anon review, so I'm going to leave one that's legit now.

Basically: you are a special kind of weird for writing this, and I admire that greatly.
LL13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow, er, nice one Eran. That's got to be the best solitaire fanfic ever. This is the one you showed me and molly.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Hilarious and utterly brilliant! I don't know whether you're still using your account, but I would like to extend my commendations. I'd have to say that this is my favorite Freecell fanfic ever.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I've never seen anyone put so much unnecessary thought into a card game before... Definitely a different take on the game, that's for sure.
Nicolai Tobias Davi chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
heh heh heh heh... That is absolutely hilarious.

Freecell Fanfiction... Never even imagined I'd see the day...
Jemascola chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very nice. I skimmed over it though because I usually don't play Free Cell, so some parts of it were unfamiliar to me.