Reviews for Freecell game 6531
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 3/5
That...was beautiful. Holy shit that was beautiful. Oh my Trixie...that was beautiful! (Trixie of My Little Pony is my god, btw...so I basically just said Oh my God...that was beautiful, but my Goddess has powers greater than God's, as he can only tell his faithful to kill their children, or commit genocide, whereas I had less than 10% chance of living after I was brought into the world via cesarean section 3 months early dead, and that was WITH immediately being hooked up to oxygen, and I still lived to see this story. How, you might ask? Because Trixie's that damn good. That's how.)
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Wow. This is really an interesting take on this game. It was well written and fascinating. Thanks for this contribution to the human race!
Gummi Penguin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It has been a long time since this story was posted, but I want to say that I really adore this little fic. Now I have an urge to search the internet for more solitaire fics, ahahaha
funk-tastic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I feel like such a goober, leaving a review on such an old fic... but gosh-darnit, I remember reading this back in 2009 and leaving an anon review, so I'm going to leave one that's legit now.

Basically: you are a special kind of weird for writing this, and I admire that greatly.
LL13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow, er, nice one Eran. That's got to be the best solitaire fanfic ever. This is the one you showed me and molly.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Hilarious and utterly brilliant! I don't know whether you're still using your account, but I would like to extend my commendations. I'd have to say that this is my favorite Freecell fanfic ever.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I've never seen anyone put so much unnecessary thought into a card game before... Definitely a different take on the game, that's for sure.
Nicolai Tobias Davi chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
heh heh heh heh... That is absolutely hilarious.

Freecell Fanfiction... Never even imagined I'd see the day...
Jemascola chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very nice. I skimmed over it though because I usually don't play Free Cell, so some parts of it were unfamiliar to me.