Reviews for Deceiver of Fools
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
yeah you prevailed in making me cry, I hate these types of stories, no offence, but this makes me sad, and I hate being sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
wooot ed died envy walked away liek a boss
EnviousBakemono chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
he should have pulled the trigger...
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Are you kidding? Deceiver of Fools Within Temptation. Pwns!

But... omg, you actually made me cry. I haven't cried while reading a fic in a long time! Great Job!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow...I'm not crying (not that I usually do, iI try to NEVER cry) but I sure as hell am now depressed...and now I have to go to bed with this sinking feeling... O.o meep, I'm glad I don't get nightmares...mwaha, 2 years since the last nightmare and counting ;D
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like this really, really much.. :) love Envy actually.. :)

and umm, I got inspiration from this to write a fic :D I don't think it's hard to find but anyways.. Loved this piece of writing and well, can't really say anything more.. :D I'm too speechless.. :)
Shiruwanasu chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Tear jerker,yes,you caused a tear jerker...I'll go hang myself now kthxbi!...God I hate Roy...
blueeyedchibi chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
AWH holy shit that was so sad you almost mad me ball my eyes out

awe envy..

that waas so good!
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
You made me cry... It was so sad... But I loved it.
hyper-active-lunatic chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
yes you did succeed you made me cry happy,this is awesome your an awesome writer i'm putting you in my fave authors list!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 11/9/2006

that was SO FUCKING SAD.

& even tho' ROYED is like, my OTP -

OMG. you make me love ENVYED more than anything.

[ waddles off to cry a bit ]
Sabith chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
great fic

Yasha Hikari chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Excellent job, I loved it. It was truly saddening (yes, I am crying), and not to mention terrifying, in a way.

Keep up the great work!
Chandlar chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was so...sad wa! *sniff sniff* You did a awesome job! though *sniff sniff*
BrypersonwhoneedsaFFaccount chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
(o.o Okay, my brain's dead right now. So fear the retarded review from moi.) got yourself a tear-jerker. XD Since you asked...just this once, I'll admit I got teary. Anywho...okay, I hate RoyxEd. XD But I accepted it for this story...'specially since Roy got pwned and all. Well...Ed did, too but...(insertsomethinghere)

o.o In a way, it'd be cool if this was continued because someone tried to bring back Ed and he turned into a homunculus...or something. But...I don't know, it's really good leaving it like this too. XD;

Last thing...I think the band is Within Temptation.