Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
not for lack of trying chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
very good, wonderfully written. i can easily imagine this actually happening in the show.
Folle chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Favorite line: "the unshakable feeling that she had been left out of something." Because what hurts Dana the most, I think, is the emotional toll Terry's behavior takes on her.
persian85033 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Awesome. I always did think he should have told her the truth. It makes sense that he told her right after that attack.
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is the prequel to "Epilogue" and "Tea for Two". right? I think it's a good strong story.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I like Dana and she gets the short end of the stick in fic, but she vital to Terry. He needs people and people need him.
SanChan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ohh! I really enjoyed this. It was well written and it wasn't out OOC. Dana/Terry stories are so rare! Thank you so much for writing this. I really hope to see more from you! :)
koolkame chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Not too angsty and an easy read for it. I guess at the end of ROTJ Terry is flying off to check up on Dana, right? That's what I always thought. The fairy-tale connection was a nice touch.
Energeezer chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Good stuff!
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was really good! i always wondered what happened post ROTJ and now i feel bad for ignoring Dana in my fic :P. plus this line i absolutly loved:

“Give me one of those boomerang things you throw around"

LOL! dialogue was perfect, description was incredible, oh and your tenses are correct ;) great job!

SB18
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very good! Any chance of convincing you to write more Terry/Dana fics? Perhaps even some longer ones? In my opinion there just aren't enough. Oh, and by the way, did you know you're not accepting any anonymous reviews?
BeautifulCatwoman2009 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
omg how romantic

_ very good work
dxoverdt chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Hooray! Well written TerryxDana! I like the blunt conversation and I love how you tied this into the JLU continuity. Bravo!
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I don't understand why more people don't review your stories, because you always have a great grasp of the characters' voices. I love your smart!Dana and I love you Terry who needs to be smacked on the back of his head. Great stuff!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006