Reviews for Just Watching
Sigh .. my poor Hikaru.
dreeming chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
DX aw poor hikaru 3
Cheap Aviators chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Pretty nifty story you have.
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
*cries* THIS IS THE 5th FIC I'VE READ TODAY WHERE HIKARU IS JUST WATCHING HER AND BEING ALL SAD AND JUNK! EVERYONE IS TORTURING MY HIKARU! *cries*
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh, how lovely... that was fan-bloody-tastic. It's those exact relationships that really are at the heart of Ouran.
audrey chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Someone over at livejournal recced this to me and I'm sure glad!

You have a really good hold on Hikaru's perspective. He's so impulsive and hot-headed (much the same thing, I guess), but you managed to convey his emotions really well. This just made me hurt for Hikaru.

I myself am caught between TamaxHaru and HikaxHaru and I just can't make up my mind. Both parirings are so sweet, but with the way the story has developed, I don't want to see either of the boys get hurt.

But, I digress from the review. Sorry. Anyway, I loved it! The tone, the characterization of everyone, it was all perfect!
Anrita chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
sad
sciathan file chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You've nailed the dynamics of the club and the competition over Haruhi. I really loved how conflicted Hikaru was...both how he realizes that Tamaki is taking something he wants for himself while, at the same time, he has a weird kind of loyalty to him.

Simply excellent.
Oswald-radXcore chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ah! It makes me so sad... It's a great fic, with a great (and really REALLY sad) ending. Most excellent fic - I must check out your others.