Reviews for Okage:Shadow Queen
wes300 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
aww man i wanted this Fic to continue it would have been interesting to see Marlene as a male
SayaChan1 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I can't believe you haven't updated this in over.. six years.

:( Did you give up on it? I had just gotten to reading this good story and find out it haven't been updated in a long time. Kinda makes me feel sad. .3.;
sarota peech chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Thats pretty good. I think the story of a girl Ari is such a good idea. I await future posting.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Hurray! I'm not the only one who thinks Ari should have been a girl! This is funny, please continue.
Starlight's Delight chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
One suggestion: 1) More personality. I'd like to see a more personal writing style instead of run of the mill 'this is what happened'. You have potential to do so.

I always thought Ari looked kind of like a girl. And this story could go places. I'll be looking forward to future chapters. See ya.
Black Haze chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
My second review... ever. *breathes* (why is it so hard for me to review?)

I just want to say that I have been looking for a good Okage fan fic, and I think I've found one. I always liked gender swaps (even if Ari did look kinda girly in the first place). Anyway, I think you did a good job getting inside Ari's mind. I shall be waiting for the next installment of this story. If you fail to comply, I'll... be very sad (this is a good story, I'd hate to see it not finished).

(Now all I gotta do is press the 'Submit' button... this took me around 10-15 minutes to do)
Overshadowed Destiny chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Omg... look out... it's... right behind you... ACK MR. SNUGGLES WHY? *gets eaten by giant mutated teddy bear*

Okay sorry XD this chapter once again made me giggle. They called Ari their son XD pfft poor female version of Ari. Keep it up D
Overshadowed Destiny chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Ari... a girl. XD that was bloody priceless. And Jude? JUDE? HEAVENS SAKES WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS? D Love it! Just love it! - Haha I laughed so hard, trying to remind myself that Ari was a girl. Can't wait to see the outcome of this story... you're keeping everyone elses genders right? o.O;; (ah well, can't wait to read more anyways! Keep it up!)