Reviews for Merry Christmas
tobia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very well-written, sweet, and in character. Loved this!
Niori chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Man, I seriously have an addiction for these type of Rachel/Tobias one shots. This is for sure one of my favs so far.
totallystellar chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aww.

This is so sweet and so completely Rachel and Tobias! I can definitely picture Rachel visiting Tobias a lot just like that, especially around holidays and those very family-oriented times that Tobias misses out on.

This was very, very well written. I hope you've written some more Animorphs stuff, because great authors in Animorph fanfiction is so hard to find. Keep up the great work. )
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
AWW...SO SWEET!
Omnitrix 12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I wish I had read this closer to Christmas, but it's beautiful any time of year.
cream-cheese-girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
adorable!
Laura chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow... That was so wicked awesome. YOUR STORY RADIATED AWESOME! You were really great at incorporating your voice, making jokes, word choice... everything! You're a great writer. :)I've never seen such a good RachelXTobias. And you also mentioned the other Animorphs, not just ignoring them and making the story revolve around Rachel and Tobias. So... basically, great story!
freedomsurvivor chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was really beautiful. Even I couldn't stop smiling. That was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. You really captured their personalities and emotions well. Keep writing. You have the makings of a good author. That was really touching.

Great job.
ImpNo1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
sweet and the perfect RxT fic!
Sandra chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was so adorable; I could not help smiling during the last half. Great job!

Sandy
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Your story was fricken AWESOME!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aww, what a cool necklace. That should've been in the books!
Storm411 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Awes! How cute! I also like your vocabulary...lol...Good Work!
Rhianna Stone chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
*Grins* How sweet! They're my fav couple, besides Jake/Cassie! Good Job!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Rachel and Tobias were always my favourite couple. Very sweet fic!