Reviews for The effects of gravity
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
you rock. I love it. Sam was perfect; I think you nailed him (especially the part about him not backing down when he's sure he's right) and I liked Dean too. Looking forward to a few John/Sam fights. Also, you intrigued me with the mention of Sam's love life. Keep updating, please :)
TillyRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
And yes that .had. hurt. lol loved it! can't wait for the next chapter
carocali chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Clap! Clap! You finally did it! You're working on a multi chapter piece! Hooray! I'm so excited. This is some nice build up to a great big 'thud' down a hole. Pissed off spirits and brothers indeed! Can't wait to see where you go from here!

:D

Caroline
friendly chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
awesome start. I love it...
charli chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
sam!

Damn good first chapter. I love me some wounded teen angst limp Sammy and panicked John and Dean.

Awesome job, can't wait for more!
jellybenz chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ooh, that was good. I loved the banter between the two boys, you write them brilliantly. Post more soon!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
NO! Sam!

ACK! Our poor boys has fallen through the floor! You are CRUEL, Roz, just CRUEL :) More so since you left it THERE when we so clearly need MORE. Like, is Sam okay? Will Dean get him out of that hole? And how on earth will John react to all this? :)

Love this line:

"Puberty and a 16 year old Sam Winchester was proving to be one hell of a difficult ride."

I can only imagine. The Sam we know is difficult and I can only imagine the fits he gave his family when he was in his prime of rebellion.

And as always, they really should have listened to Sam. Not all of his questioning is just because he wants to be a pain. Sometimes he has a point. And then he has to be the one to pay for it. *glares at John*

Anyway, keep writing, and keep writing the limp :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17