Reviews for The effects of gravity
Ani101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great story i love the preseries sam and dean stuff!
Arilaen chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
LOVE IT! Arggghhhh John never learns or gives in does he?

I loved loved loved the story, my only advice is that you talk about Sam's thoughts about his dad and vice versa that in parts it's a little repetitive, you can get the same impact across with less words. But that wasn't too noticeable since I greatly enjoyed the story (and the sequel I've already read!) Yay Sam!
betweenlife chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Amazing masterpiece. :)
SammysTeam chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
You go Sam! ;D
Dassy1407 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Omg! I can't believe John did that! I just found this story and I'm absolutey in love with it! I can't wait to read more! )

Miss Dassy
The Night's Darkest Star chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
WOW...THAT WAS AMAZING!

I just finished reading the whole story and had to say that was one of the best hurt!sam I've read :D

Sam's voice here was so good I could truly imagine that that's how it was before he left for college.

You pulled me into the story so much that there were times I wanted to reach through the screen, grab John, and just beat the CRAP OUT OF HIM! really, how can one person be so stupid and to totally disregard sam's awesomeness?

Is there any chance you wikk write a sequel? maybe about Dean finding out that John left Sam, or have John tell Sam in front of Dean that he just doesn't level up to his big bro.

*offers chocolate cookies*
billysgirl5 chapter 13 . 5/12/2008
Fantastic story! I'm a sucker for limp!Sam stories, and this was definitely one. I've noticed that there is a follow-up that's a WIP, and I can't wait to read that one. Once again, great job!
sparkley-tangerine chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
Gah, I loved this one something awesome. I made the mistake of reading the first 2 chapters before going to work and ended up with this stuck in my head all day!

You write the Winchesters perfectly- John's blind favortism, Dean's devotion to his brother and Sam's emotinal strength. My favorite parts have to be when someone gives Johnny boy a dressing down. I love the flawed parent you've made him into in your stories and how they all string together but can be read alone.

Your Original Characters are all wonderful. I love AJ and Josh and David was a sweetheart (wicked pararell there with David's fear of not listening to Mis Charolette and Sam being the regular rule-breaker. Sam got to see what he would become if he let his dad break him) Even your villians are awesome!

One problem is that there are no scene breaks, so you get a bit confused as to who's feeling what when you cross over from John-Sam-Dean-AJ. Some words are missing and some spelling mistakes are there but the story is just too good to really be bothered by the mistakes.

Amazing fic!
Ihni chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
*sigh of relief* I'm so ... content right now. I've read that other story that follows this one, and when I was done reading it, I knew I had to read this one too. And now I have. And ... it all makes sense. It couldn't have been better, honestly.

And oh, yeah. John's a bastard in all your stories, yes? :P I don't mind. I quite enjoy hating him.
Raynidreams chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Luck and Winchester both need either a good or bad before them, but the bad makes this an ace story.
Raynidreams chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
That is such a heart wrenching decision.

I am working my way through your stories, so sorry if you get random chapter reviews at odd intervals!
tanpopo no hana chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
Great ending to a great story! I feel a little bad for Dean though, I always wondered how he took Sam's anouncement of going away to college.

Well, thanks for writing, I loved it!
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
I loved the "God Dean, you look like shit" line! To funny... gotta go now, but I'll be back soon for the epilogue!
tanpopo no hana chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
You really don't need to apologize for adding more chapters, you know? The more the better :o) !

The scene with David and his sister almost made me cry, it was so sad and happy at the same time. And of course Dean finding Sam just made this chapter perfect.
tanpopo no hana chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
God, I really hope Sam finds a way to help David leave. He's savind his butt after all.

And poor Dean... *hugs him*