Reviews for The effects of gravity
tanpopo no hana chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
God, I really hope Sam finds a way to help David leave. He's savind his butt after all.

And poor Dean... *hugs him*
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Even with a four-leaf clover it's hard to see how Sam'd get out of this one... but I do love all the torture you're putting them through :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
You're really doing a fantastic job with the characterizations. John's pain at having to decide to leave Sam and Sam's hurt at never seeming to be good enough are so palpable that it hurts...
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Oh my god, poor Sammy, left behind like that. Great story so far!
Tiffany chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
My god John sucks like a sucking thing. But this was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
SlumberingMarauder chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
WHAT. THE. HELL. He left Sammy TO DIE! I can't believe it! Awesome story, by the way..._...
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
just making my way through your stories!
Deanaholic1 chapter 13 . 9/3/2007
okay now i know wat went on..lol. i read some of yur other stories and they always said forobourg..is tht the name?.. i never new wat had happened so im glad i finally no..and it was a great story..i luved so much
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 4/11/2007
What an awesome story! My heart was in my throat most of the time during the story. Sam went thru mortal hell. Thank God for David the little ghost boy that helped him escape from the collapsed place he was in! I felt sorry for him tho as he felt he was good enough to John-that John had chosen to save his favorite son and forgot about him.
Freefall chapter 13 . 12/22/2006
Brilliant! Loved the ending!
Dawn N chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
I loved this entire story from start to finish! You had excellent angst moments. You created a believable family structure with the Winchesters. Your portrayals of John, Dean and Sam came across quite authentic. I really liked your OC Jennings. And, I thought little David was a good OC, as well, and added a unique aspect to the story while he was a part of it.

Fantastic Job :-)
Gizzygiz chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
Wow! You're an awesome writer! Loved every second of Dean and Sam! Adding you to my list of favs :)
J.A. Carlton chapter 13 . 10/30/2006
Hey Roz... very sweet ending woman! Absolutely wonderful! Those dimples... that smile... that desire... (on sam's part!) man... I get it! Beautifully done woman! can't wait for your next creation!

THanks so much for inviting me into your world I've enjoyed it more than you could know!

Can't wait for your next creation!

Once more... superbly done. And Thank You.

\sifi

:D
Susan82 chapter 13 . 10/29/2006
I love the idea of Sam spying on his older brother while getting into a little "business" of his own. LOL

Congrats on your first multichapter! I truly enjoyed every single moment; the angst of the torn family was heartwrenching. Sam and David's interplay was a real treat. I know I already mentioned it, but I simply loved Big Brother Sam. So again, wonderful job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
And congrats! You did it! Your first epic! Which is no small undertaking!

And I love how you use these events to solidify Sam's need/desire to go to college. It certainly explains how he could become so frustrated as to make sure he goes.

Aw...I'm glad Penny got to see Sam. But grr to John for being annoying.

So my only question is...when do you start the next one? :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »