Reviews for The effects of gravity
red121 chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
I just discovered this story today, and really loved it. I really liked the way you showed the relationship between John and Sam, and the way Dean never gave up on Sam (because he never would!).

Thanks for a great read, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
geminigrl11 chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
Rozzy, you DID it! *HUGS YOU AND HUGS YOU* You gave us a fun story with lots of lovely angst, kept our Sammy alive and his bond with Dean unbreachable, put John in his place, and gave Penny a few more days to snuggle with our boy (and who can blame her?). I am SO psyched for you. :) Thank you for persevering! It was worth every moment.
L Quinn chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
I hope you have another in the works - I really enjoyed this one and would like to read more.
Chele chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
Best story i ever read. I would kill to see it made into an episode...or even a movie! lol yeah...
Joella chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
This story had it all - Dean protectiveness, Sammy angst, John's implacableness. I loved the way you tied his decision to go to Stanford as an escape from John's loss of faith.
elanurel chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
And so we come to the end. (Happily for you, won't be quoting The Doors or anything...)

"And as much as he would have liked to he was not going to aggravate the situation by leaping out of bed to beat a bedpan around his dad’s head next time they met up."

Ah, Sammy. Spunky and angry Teen!Sammy. The hero worship for Dean counteracted by the envy. It's a very fine balance our Sammy walks, isn't it? I love how his conflict is so seemingly natural in his mind, though.

"to hear a familiar voice muttering ‘Christo’ by his bedside as if expecting him to self combust at the word"

A nineteen-year-old redheaded candy striper walks in from the next room, mutters "nominative case," drops some candy off with Sam anyway, and leaves. ;-P But imagine how devestating that would be when you were that age, and it was his father.

"That his dad could think of him being something freaky and possessed was just plain unnerving."

Excellent foreshadowing of the series.

Wants to hug your Penny. She is a wee bit more huggable than my Penny. (Although Deane is a brave man in Chap 3... ;-P)

"I’m Dean his older and more handsome brother."

And that's why, a more grown-up version of you, is getting yanked from the fic and taken home by me. Seriously, not the fact that he's handsome. The snark. I love the snark!

And John. You weenie! Why aren't you even sticking around to deal with Sam. No wonder your boys are broken and emotionally avoidant, dude!

I love Sam's determination to get into college. And I love Aaron for helping open that path for him.
TaintedXRose05 chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
aww...Sammy had to break up with Penny...but i loved it...especially the Sammy/Dean moment...big thumbs up...i loved this story...the whole fic was great!
friendly chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
that was a great story. awesome job
sendintheclowns chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Beautiful. This is exactly what I picture Sam's teen years being like. Dean, supportive one moment and riding his ass another, but loving him through and through. And John. I really didn't understand why Dean would believe the Demon when he said that Sam was his Dad's favorite. You don't belittle and demand blind obediance from someone when you supposedly love them. Your John captures that for me. Awesome. Sequel?
beyondtired chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
What an excellent look at what really firmed up Sam's determination to go to college. Great chapter - very in keeping from what I've seen of the show. Hope there will be more stories to come from you.
carocali chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Oh man! What a great introduction to what happens with Sam and his scholarly adventures! i LOVE how you helped him out by giving him an ally, because obviously he did this all in secret. What a cool concept of having one of John's friends help him get there.

And he never told them about David! How interesting! This further instills the growing anger that Sam has towards his father and the inability to give his son the benefit of the doubt! I am so impressed!

This was such a fantastic ride and I am so proud of you for your first time out! Absolutely wonderful! Any chance of picking up before he runs off to school? You could bring Jennings back in to assist. I think you could have your own little niche of this market.

:D

Caroline
SilverStorm06 chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
I loved this story, it was great! So what are you going to write next? I wouldn't mind you doing a sequel... :D . Thanks for writing!
Raven524 chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
I loved sneeky Sam...keeping his girlfriend from both his father and brother and now working on going to college! Of course, John left Dean to clean up his mess (big shock there) and Dean did it with his usual flair.

Great story from start to finish...I hope you do another one soon!
Sam666 chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Wonderful, I loved the ending so great, Sam's decision to go to college was great, he knows that his father will not let him go and that Dean will try to talk him out of it, but he is willing to go, I always thought that was the bravest thng Sam ever did.
talon81 chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
that was a awesome story I loved it and I can't wait to read more of your writings! :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »