Reviews for Pitch Grey
Montara chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Maybe someday... :(
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Absolutely beautiful.
Write more Dramiome; you're an amazing writer.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was the most touching story I have ever read centred on this couple. I love how realistically it was written, as if it actually happened. I wish it had.
Raziehl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
like others have said, it was simply beautiful.

I'm a fan of your works, especially the ToFuu's.

Thanks.. :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i am wondering why this story got few reviews; it was beautiful!

for me, the best part was the silent understanding and friendship between these two, and the sort-of desperate hope they were clinging on to.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Nice and thanks for writing.
ShadowBlade7330 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh nice...

They're very much in character...I like it that way...some fictional people are meant to stay like that!
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Beautiful. i loved how Hermione didn't want her feet to touch the ground, it was poetic and perfect. This is very well-written and I really enjoyed it :)
schneebly chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Beautifully written.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Extremely beautiful.
Gwinna chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This is wonderful. I'm not sure I understood everything about it, even though I read it twice (for example, which of them was it who said "I love you" at the end?), but it was beautifully written, and deep, and true to the characters, and it made me think. Thank you.

(By the way, I also read your HP stories at AFF and they're amazing too... just so you know.)
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this was truly beautiful; so unbelievably well written :)
pyxie blue chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Whatever I said in the review that came before this one applies to this story as well.

THANK YOU.
Kind Of Catchy chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
nice job. that was very well written!

hplover
Anna chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was...interesting. I don't mean that as a bad thing, it was really good.