Reviews for Altered Destiny
LycoX chapter 12 . 6/27
Man it has been years since this was updated and that is a huge pity. Hopefully SOON you will come back to this.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Okay, I am a little confused, #1, WHY did he fail his mission? I mean all he had to do was put Gatoh into his hand instead of under his arm when he crashed down to the ground and he would have popped the little midget like a tick! He already had killed MANY times, already said he was gonna do it and even TOLD the midget that he was gonna die, so sparing him seems really stupid, he said in this chapter that "freeing the people of wave" was more important, well they were DOING THAT ANYWAY, I mean come on HINATA killed many people, HINATA of all people, if she can do it, then they SHOULD have been able to complete the mission. #2. His breakdown over his mission with Sasuke, WHY? He doesn't like Sasuke, in fact he REALLY doesn't like him, they're not on the same team, they aren't even friends, PLUS, it's A MISSION, he shouldn't cry like a baby, or have a nervous breakdown OVER EVERY MISSION! He's ON AN ASSASSINATION SQUAD! Hell Shika AND HINATA are handling it better (and she's a mouse!) As in KILLING PEOPLE IS ALL the missions they should EVER get! "This person needs to die, GO DROP HIM!". If he can't do it, he should retire! #3. Iwa was DECIMATED in the last war! (kinda the reason they hate the 4th), do HONESTLY think they would EVEN HAVE enough ninja to pursue him?! (I mean konoha is constantly bitching that they don't have the numbers after the attack, plus they ALREADY overplayed their hand with the 4th's wife years ago, they just shouldn't HAVE enough numbers, to PROTECT themselves AND take missions AND come after him) Do you think the Akutski would ALLOW them too? They kill Naruto (or even get close) and they blow they're chances of getting ahold of the kyuubi. Like I said a few questions concerning your "groups"
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
So why did Gatoh survive? To STAND TRIAL OF ALL THINGS? Trial has already been done! Team 10 were SUPPOSED to be his executioners! Remember? "Assassination Squad"? So BASICALLY they FAILED their mission not succeeded.. Read the ORIGINAL mission it was TO KILL Gatoh, NOT ARREST him! They are NOT cops! They're KILLERS!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Wow YOU MADE NARUTO A MAJOR PUSSY! I mean like SERIOUS A REAL WUSS! WORSE then canon (and I didn't believe that possible)
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
you could pull the Prototype crossover thing.
panther73110 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Awesome story hope you will finish it
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
gonome7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. please continue it for the sake of the people who love your work on this.
Publicola chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I'm sorry to see this fic has been discontinued (or at least placed on indefinite hiatus). It is very well written, with a sufficiently subtle plot and characterizations to catch my attention. I hope you pick it up again, whenever you have the time.
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Sorry but this reminds me too much of S-Cryed.
Sillent chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I don't know what it was, but that monks' relaying of that story was incredibly interesting. I found MYSELF hanging off every word. Even though I read all of that 2-3 chapters ago, in one sitting, I just found myself...loving it. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that it's done in Naruto's "character" and the fact that you gave periodic breaks to inform us of what his listeners were doing. Was something, reading about how he got the entire village into it. Really great stuff. I'm still in a slight sense of awe.

Man, why can't the use of flashback no jutsu be as interesting in anime/manga? I must obtain this power so that I can kill a certain emotional state: boredom.
Sillent chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
No way. This is has something from THAT? Close enough to a crossover for me! I can't believe it. I LOVED that. It seems so long ago that I can't remember the name. When I started to read the destruction after Naruto had awakened his "bloodline", I had an entire flashback!

Truly this is a most glorious find. I was going to just skip on this since it seemed like it would just a story about Naruto and taijutsu, having nothing about it's other element anywhere in the description, but boy am I glad I didn't.
xiao025 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
i really like the story... soooo pleaaaaase really please update soon...
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
good start
AmandaSingh0 chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
please update soon and if you still don't like the way that the real NARUTO series is going you can make up events that fit your story. that is why what you are writing is called fanfiction.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »