Reviews for Altered Destiny
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 7/12
Ch 12

That is not finished! Please update it . It's interesting especially when that is Boiling to Evaporation Scorching burning hot spot .

Please update the story.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/12
Ch 9

Horrifying information with tension of the Heavy Atmosphere of the Harry Potter movies. Really heavy . There is alternative way beside the bloody tained way with 50% and rightful punishment slow blindness eating the eye until matures as a option as transplant mangekou eyes to full eternal mangekou Sharingan , training with the eye or really painful event.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/11
Ch 3

They trained hard but they didn't learned new jutsus . Only improved physical condition.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/11
Ch 2

I don't know who is that dragon man beside some stories in which sometimes the hero turns into a dragon by different circumstances or hybrid much stronger than normal human but a bit lesser than dragon. Or equal with their way of raising their young to fight with one of the bigger ones a little smaller than circus tent .

But I wonder the possibilities of the current DNA sequence would help in different ways .
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 2/6
that was good keep the chapters coming
LycoX chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
Man it has been years since this was updated and that is a huge pity. Hopefully SOON you will come back to this.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Okay, I am a little confused, #1, WHY did he fail his mission? I mean all he had to do was put Gatoh into his hand instead of under his arm when he crashed down to the ground and he would have popped the little midget like a tick! He already had killed MANY times, already said he was gonna do it and even TOLD the midget that he was gonna die, so sparing him seems really stupid, he said in this chapter that "freeing the people of wave" was more important, well they were DOING THAT ANYWAY, I mean come on HINATA killed many people, HINATA of all people, if she can do it, then they SHOULD have been able to complete the mission. #2. His breakdown over his mission with Sasuke, WHY? He doesn't like Sasuke, in fact he REALLY doesn't like him, they're not on the same team, they aren't even friends, PLUS, it's A MISSION, he shouldn't cry like a baby, or have a nervous breakdown OVER EVERY MISSION! He's ON AN ASSASSINATION SQUAD! Hell Shika AND HINATA are handling it better (and she's a mouse!) As in KILLING PEOPLE IS ALL the missions they should EVER get! "This person needs to die, GO DROP HIM!". If he can't do it, he should retire! #3. Iwa was DECIMATED in the last war! (kinda the reason they hate the 4th), do HONESTLY think they would EVEN HAVE enough ninja to pursue him?! (I mean konoha is constantly bitching that they don't have the numbers after the attack, plus they ALREADY overplayed their hand with the 4th's wife years ago, they just shouldn't HAVE enough numbers, to PROTECT themselves AND take missions AND come after him) Do you think the Akutski would ALLOW them too? They kill Naruto (or even get close) and they blow they're chances of getting ahold of the kyuubi. Like I said a few questions concerning your "groups"
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
So why did Gatoh survive? To STAND TRIAL OF ALL THINGS? Trial has already been done! Team 10 were SUPPOSED to be his executioners! Remember? "Assassination Squad"? So BASICALLY they FAILED their mission not succeeded.. Read the ORIGINAL mission it was TO KILL Gatoh, NOT ARREST him! They are NOT cops! They're KILLERS!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Wow YOU MADE NARUTO A MAJOR PUSSY! I mean like SERIOUS A REAL WUSS! WORSE then canon (and I didn't believe that possible)
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
you could pull the Prototype crossover thing.
panther73110 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Awesome story hope you will finish it
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
interesting...
gonome7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. please continue it for the sake of the people who love your work on this.
Publicola chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I'm sorry to see this fic has been discontinued (or at least placed on indefinite hiatus). It is very well written, with a sufficiently subtle plot and characterizations to catch my attention. I hope you pick it up again, whenever you have the time.
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Sorry but this reminds me too much of S-Cryed.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »