Reviews for Love, I'll See You Later
kalikk chapter 1 . 10/23
Tão fofo, amei
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 10/20
This is the reason why I love this pairing. It's because they're odd, but they fit so perfectly together. It's because they're both sarcastic, and both rude sometimes, but when they come together and love each other, it's beautiful. And your story portrayed that. And it's utterly brilliant!
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 9/4
Whoa... What did i just read? I like it tho...
Love draco so much in this story
Azerty chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I don't think Ginny was who they bonded over. There was plenty of anti-Harry rants. And it's mostly Hermione doing the ranting. I had expected Draco to rant some more.

I like this fic, but I would've liked some more Draco-Hermione moments, like the one at the end. The ones where they talk to each other and not rant.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
this was funny, amusing and heartwarming.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Loved it! That was so sweet!
moor chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh geez, poor Hermione being so tossed around by Harry & Ginny. (Great job with writing a hateable-Ginny, btw. Argh!)

Yay for Draco being so full of flaws and still being so much fun. : )

Thank you for sharing!
Emmy4TheWin chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh my god. Brilliance! I loved it!
hermionefan1999 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I think this is the 5th time I've read this and I still turn to mush at the ending 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was so lovely
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
fantastic job with this oneshot. I especially loved Draco and Hermione's relationship. And the ending killed me. O the feels.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"You have me, Granger. You hold all the cards. You have me."

That was so sweet! I'm melting here! Really!

Thank you for this wonderful and sweet story! :D
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was beautiful.

I usually don't find myself reading a fic where Ginny is put into the spotlight of hatred, but you certainly pulled it off beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Sweet.
Vladocampo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This has made me laugh and cry. Good job, really.