Reviews for Violinist's Interlude
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ahh I was woundering why you never said anything of Erik finding out who the mystery player was. I acaualy wrote it on my review for "pass time" but now you answeard it so I am quite happy. Anyway I oh do love to hear your story and I hope you will keep writing, because I have read alot of storys and they have keep my intrested but then people don't up date and that drive my crazy. But you won't do that will you, well I do t think you will so I am happy.
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Loved it. Perfect oneshot. And its true, she's like Erik's Erik in a way that she always knows what's going on with him like he does with the opera house xD
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw cute _ Boys cuddling, mundane conversation interspersed between fleeting contact of affection, and allKnowing!Madame Giry. Simple, short, and sweet - three things my not-quite-awake brain is grateful for. Thank you for the fluffiness; the part of me that loves happy endings is gushing right now.

But, anou ne, "Lose himself as he grinds their hips together. Lose himself as Raoul eagerly responds to his touches, his kisses." - the verb tenses switched here rather abruptly.
Talenyn01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Yay for the bit with the violin! I was so disappointed when I thought you had left it out.
PrinzessinUmi1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I feel ashamed for not reviewing this one! D:

I loved it so much and it made me laugh hysterically just because Madame Giry is so smart! xD

*Falls off chair* Oh dear x.x
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hm, I think too much time around Erik has made Madame Giry proned to his infinite knowledge. I was wondering if Erik ever found out that Raoul could play the violin. I’m glad he did. I can only imagine the music they could make together … other than that certain ‘Music of the Night’.
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
hahahahahahhaha! Poor Erik and Raoul! That was hysterical I was laughing for a good five minutes! It was by an amazing stroke of luck that your story Imaginary friends was the first ErikRaoul story I came upon! If you ever stop writing Ill have to find you ans tickle you until you decide to write again, either that or I'll force you to read countless Christine Erik fics where Christine is still as annoying as ever! I hope that was a proper warning!

I loved this story! Thank you so much, you have quite a bit of talent!

~Fly
trueblood chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was completely adorable. I love the way their relationship works. They're just made for each other. Even though most of the time in your fics I just want them to get over it and make babies, although physically impossible you must admit they would make pretty babies, they always have great sexually tension. So, in conclusion you're fantazmic as always and I am in awe. Thanks for posting.
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Just when I was a little sad that the other story had ended I found this little interlude.

It was cute and funny and I liked it very much.

Thanks for sharing.
greeneyedwolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
o.0 madam giry is like a mom and poor erik is like her son. lol, you offically have me addicted to your fics.
KoryMisun chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I can't wait until those two get out of their recovery hell! They have been stuck in bed together for a long time, and constantly being monitored by meanie old people. I hope they get their real "Alone time" soon. Please write about it when that day finally comes. Two words: Love typhoon!
shadowsaremyfortress chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
how does she know? ne ways good like always me likey waiting for more
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
gah - more of it more of it, please ? *begging*

i SO like the two in action *giggles* you write the sex-scenes so well and wonderful, it is a shame, that there are so few ;)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...