Reviews for Not Here
Spin Bray chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
This was such an amazing series of letters. I cant tell you how much I love shipping these two. Weird, I know, but hey, someones gotta. Anywho, I have to know. Spot? What really happened? I have a TON of crazy theories, but I know you must have the real answer. Please tell me? By the way I have been reading some of your other stuff, and your great! I am really caught up in O:CLAK and See Spot Run is probably my favourite shortfic of all time! But I am just dying to know about spot...Help a goil out?
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
"Accidental drowning" my ass.

Spot killed himself for Jack! And the entire time before Spot got the letter saying that Jack loves him and is coming home, Jack was telling Spot it was his fault!

Oh my god you almost made me cry!

This was amazing!
stacey pontmercy chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
that was amazing. and yes, i did cry..
spif23 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
That was good, so spot committed suicude cause of the 'rosie' thing and how much he missed Jack?

Poor jack, he must feel guilty, i would too.

I can't wait to read the companion piece, you are a really good writer _
Cracktastical chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Oh, God. This was cruelly bittersweet.

...

I can't cry, but. Oh, man..

Thank you for making my day.
ArieiDelmonte chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
How sadness! I cry! Very well written. I loved it even though it was very sad. I read the other one as well, the one from Spot's POV and it was awesome as well, but I'm just too lazy to write more than one review although I should. But again, you are one of the best writers out there... seriously.
adk39 chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
sorry bout the wait for thr review but i was away...

but this was such a dad way to end the story! I would hate to have that happen, poor jack and how he must have felt!

I rerally loved every chapter of this story, and the writing was amazing!1 I'm gonna read the one in jacks p.o.v!
0'EmeraldEyes'0 chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Wonderful story - very unique way of telling it. I enjoyed every minute of it. Though, I can't believe you killed Spot. Damn you, lol jk, it was so sad. I'll admit I never saw it coming. Again, good work, I loved it.
Rae-zin chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
You know I don't normally read slash, but I was interested to see how you would handle it. I must say that this is tastefully done and well written.
Shavynel chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Ouch. In a good way-if ouch can ever be. It has such a sad ending, but the story itself is very good. I like how you were able to develop a whole story through letters. It's a nice touch.

Just. Ouch. I wouldn't want to receive a letter like that.
cookiegoilforever chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
STRESS!

OMG! I can't believe that he died! I need to read the spot sequel! This was so good, I can't believe how you did this.

Great job, this is one of my favorites.

~Cookie
MyKa HoLLy chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
NO! that's so sad! spot :'( i'ma cry! i'm so sad. i can't wait to read the companion piece. poor spot... luv yas!

-myka
Maeko-Nohara chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
!

Oh yeah. I remember.

Write the new one soon.

Biddy
midnight1899 chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
thats so sad, but I can't wait for the other side
rein chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
this story is so sweet. please update soon. this is really well written and i want to know what happens next. please and thanx.