Reviews for No Face
berryboom chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Awesome. Really liked the fic, just hoped this wouldn't turn out to be Oro and Anko romance if you update...but then it's the pedophile, and it's your story. So continue please?
p.s I'm envious of your writing style.
UnderTheHood chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
aww... it makes me sad that you decided to stop finishing the story.. :( and i was so eager to read more too. :
neolavender chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This fic totally deserve review! Yeah, I hate pedo stuff too. But when it comes to Orochimaru, a few things can be forgiven, eh? :P

Anyway, you had a really high imagination yourself. The story is really good and flows naturally-kind of funny too!
Anony chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Mahi-mahi sama update soon, loved ur story.
MBlue chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter and the ending was quite funny :) But wasn't it supposed to be a 3 chapter fic? It's a pity you decided to not continue writing it :( Anyway, thanx for sharing your work with us, you're great!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
LOVED IT~!
Ankomaru chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
"Don't ya remember me? It's okay if you don't, I understand. You're kinda old, my grandpa is old and he doesn't remember things either."

LOL

"His hand tightened on the door knob and his jaw clenched as he felt his eyebrow actually start to twitch spasmodically.

What had he done to deserve this?

She was like...a little monster that just wouldn't shut up."

ROFLMFAO

Great story! :D
deletedaccount3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
haha, the end was actually cute and funny. Makes me curious as to what'll happen next. D
CU Administration chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I'm glad she isn't going to be a child throughout the entire thing lol. That would be a little weird. Orochimaru may be pedophile, but he likes young boys not kid girls. *nods*. I'm not saying what happened is bad though, just joking is all ex the laughter. I really want to see where you take this. So it is AU right?

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Trissacar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
o do another chappy!
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
please continue it oh lord why do you taunt us so with your insane and perfect writing and them leave us unsatisfied, a girl die from trying to want more from you...lol this was very well written and I love the story, and died with laughter at orochimaru in the end, pleas the pedo thing wasnt a problem there was nothing but a kiss in this chapter, and it was put together. But please continue it I beg you.
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I loved it! I know it's been a while but please continue it! It's not pedo-y at all coz Orochimaru doesn't count coz he's all sexy and stuff.

I promise to review every single chapter if write more. Please?

*puppy dog eyes*

Hugs, Kei x x x
Missy chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love it!I love this pairing(their aren't enough out)I'm glad Orochimaru didn't go too far (hurt her,rape her,kidnap)with update soon!
SethFC chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Cool fic i look forward to the next few chapters keep up the length and the quality and you'll have a new fan *and author alert*
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I liked this! Of course, I didn't find it to be that creepy. It was cute! I hope you continue it someday.