Reviews for Party
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was quite cute. It sounds just like Zelos to pull a stunt like this.

My favorite part was when Collete threw the stuffed pariot at Sheena. It was so cute and funny.
Shadow Amaryllis chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
-Too lazy to log in :P- Yaah! I really liked this story! :3 Twas cute... I loved the little stuffed parrot. :D The beginning sentence with Genis was kind of confusing... maybe if you put it in Italics? :)
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This is a good fic that you've put up. Genis has a good view of how he views his friends as well as the way that all of the others acted towards one another. Not only that but picturing Colette, Sheena, and Zelos as pirates? That's something that I could not picture. In any case, it's a good fic from what you've been writing. Well, keep up the good work and hope to see more soon. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ha ha, I can only imagine that this little idea popped into your head sometime around when you were in pirate-mode, eh Samuu? ;D A very fun little scenario. I could totally imagine them pulling a stunt like that at a noble party... Man, that sounds like fun... If only *I* could get invited to a noble party! XD Lovely little story, Samuu.