Reviews for Little Messages
Jasmine chapter 7 . 8/24
this is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read and omg youre such a talented writer! i practically love this and im so into ittttt omggg :))
Wow. Nice story. I ussually cant stand aus especially high school ones but this story was so well written and in character modernized the right way so i guess i just got sucked in. I was worried the end wouldnt be satisfying since it seemed kind of rushed but it was nice. Glad you took your time to perfect it. You are an awesome writer.
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 12 . 6/3
Ooooommmphhhhh -turns into a puddle of mush- no wait that already happened at the beginning! -y-as it's extreeemmmela-yhh harddd tobg type like thissshh being all mushy slimy and slitherayyyh-
Dear me my oh my... there's no words to describe how much I loved this story ! Really
I can't
And the end just got me like
Wooowwww !
-cries- sorry if I don't sound too expressive it's just that I'm at a loss and I really don't know what to say ... how much I absolutely loved this ! It's just so .. so beautiful I can't take this anymore just woooww
I really love this 3 I'm so glad you wrote this story really its just too beautiful!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 11 . 6/3
AHHHHHH ! TAAACHIIIII !
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 10 . 6/3
Grrrrrrrr ... itachiiiii... my patience is wearing
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 9 . 6/3
IIiiiitttaaaaachhhiiiii ... do anything and I mean ANYTHING... and I will chop all that hair off and make your precious eyelashes look rusty . Ya hear me ?
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 8 . 6/3
YASSSDSSDD AAAHHHLTSMICSDUFGMTISB! -yes those letter stand for something but I'm too excited to type it all out
OMG HE FOUND YASSHHH I CAN LIVE AGAIN!
Oh and "Now that is very cliché, but I'm not complaining." lmoa I can't dear god I love this story so much and I know I'm reading it a little like 8 years(?) late but I hope you read my reviews do you can know how much I love it and how happy I am that you wrote this! Ahhhh ! ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 7 . 6/3
OHHHH MY GAARRRRDDDD I CANT ! No comment... BUT I LOVE THIS !
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 6 . 6/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFEEEE IS A LIEEE I AM RUINNNEEEDDD WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW ?
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 5 . 6/2
Okay I'm rushing I have to read the next chapter NOW ! But I didn't wanna do so without dropping a review because darn it I loved this chapter! Each one just gets better AHHHH ! -sends lotsa love for the fic-
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 4 . 6/2
Noooooo Ino ! You can't be jealous of Sakura! You guys are besties ! Be happy for herrr ! -cries anime tears-
I love this chapter smmmm!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 3 . 6/2
This chapter.. AHHHH ! It touched Ma heart !
God you're an amazing writer! Author-San this story i !
!

Can't get enough this is too awesome!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 2 . 6/2
YASSS -ultimate fan girl mode- I love the way you portray the characters! Spot on ! AND SASUKE! I FEEL YOUR PAIN ! Math ..! -cries-RealLy how IS IT gonna help us ? I'll never know !
Gahhh I love this story so much !
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh
My
God
I LOVE THID ALREADY! YASS ! And I absolutely love the way you portray Sakura !
walkingspring chapter 12 . 3/18
I loved this entire story! I loved it! Loved it!
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »