Reviews for Little Messages
Jasmine haruno chapter 12 . 9/28
Wow. Jst wen I give up on sasusaku fanfics u come up with this. It truly is an amazing story you got there. I remember staying up till 10 PM to finish reading da last chapter. I mst hve read it twice by now n I only found it on mon!
narutotwilight chapter 12 . 8/20
loved it
mainhia chapter 12 . 8/7
A thousand thanks to you! Very interesting and awesome story. Love SasuSaku so much! Nicely done!
I couldn't finish the story, because it just became to cringey. You have a great premis of your own story, but you failed to add your own twist. You just added in plot lines from the actual show and made a story from it. It would've been a lot better if you added your own twist to it.
yukina uchiha chapter 1 . 7/11
God this is cute but i did not really quit get it much but i feel bad 4 sakura she had to go 2 summer class thats the worst anyway good luck on your chapters or stories
gigi chapter 12 . 7/3
Loved it
15samcre chapter 12 . 6/4
This story doesn't take a year to read, the characters are accurate, interesting, and possessing flaws, the setting seems realistic, there was drama, humor, action, and romance, and I felt so satisfied with the slightly corny ending. Great job. There isn't a thing I could possibly change to improve it.
The best stories are those you don't feel the need to change because they just WORK.
Thanks for the story and good luck with any others!
Lunakitsune-kun chapter 12 . 6/2
OH MA GLOB this story was awesome I luv it also I would love a sequel if u haven't already made 1 in honor of a good story I will give everyone a gift (NU) (SU)(SH) yay team 7 also fun fact my fav number is 97 anyway good job on this awesome story I always like it whenever Itachi is a good guy in the end
Mr pancake man chapter 12 . 5/23
I feel like kid asking for more chocolate for this but...

Can we please have a sequel? :3
theeuniverse chapter 12 . 5/10
Gaaaahhh. The ending is so cute! The whole story actually. Oh my glob. I hope there's a sequel. Good job on this! :D
SakuraParty chapter 6 . 4/23
cette fanfiction est très très très très très très ENNUIANTE!nul
SakuraParty chapter 3 . 4/23
Ta fanfiction je la sens bien mais c'est quand que sasuke rencontrera sakura?
corinnamcmullen103 chapter 12 . 4/17
I love this! I loved reading the notes they were writing and I loved the twist at the end!
KuroKage55 chapter 12 . 4/1
Ahh I loved this series! It was truly wonderful, thanks for sharing :)
XoxSakurax3 chapter 1 . 3/16
Cool plot! I like xD Few days ago i scribled something on my schook desk too. I wonder if i got a reply xDD
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »