Reviews for Little Messages
This is probably the best fan fiction I have ever read. If it's not, then it is in the top 10 (it's just too wonderful/ cute!). Thank you for writing this. It made me happy! SASUSAKU forever! \_(/)_/
Quen chapter 12 . 5/27
I love it!
HoliCatamoli chapter 4 . 3/26
I'm sorry I just can't finish this. The way you make light of "killing oneself" just because of a little inconvenience like summer school or whatever is a little too uncomfortable to read. I get it that teenagers tend to exaggerate like that and I let it pass at first but repeating it again and again is too much. Especially asking if you prefer to "be killed by your parents" or "attend summer school"? Oh god.

Not to mention Sakura being too OOC by acting like a stupid bint in Algebra. I don't expect her to be perfect in school but she doesn't even try which isn't like her. This is the most bland Sakura I've ever read. She has no personality at all.

Also, there's a lot of unnecessary dialogue and unneeded information. I mean there must be a plot somewhere there but I can't see it? I guess the high number of positive reviews made me expect too much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
This was by far thee cutest story I've read! I love it!
P.J chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
AAAHHHH! It seems like something Itachi would do but I'm still surprised for some idiotic reason!
P.J chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
I loved it! You captured Itachi's nature towards Sasuke perfectly too! I am amazed.
Jasmine chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
this is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read and omg youre such a talented writer! i practically love this and im so into ittttt omggg :))
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2017
Wow. Nice story. I ussually cant stand aus especially high school ones but this story was so well written and in character modernized the right way so i guess i just got sucked in. I was worried the end wouldnt be satisfying since it seemed kind of rushed but it was nice. Glad you took your time to perfect it. You are an awesome writer.
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
Ooooommmphhhhh -turns into a puddle of mush- no wait that already happened at the beginning! -y-as it's extreeemmmela-yhh harddd tobg type like thissshh being all mushy slimy and slitherayyyh-
Dear me my oh my... there's no words to describe how much I loved this story ! Really
I can't
And the end just got me like
Wooowwww !
-cries- sorry if I don't sound too expressive it's just that I'm at a loss and I really don't know what to say ... how much I absolutely loved this ! It's just so .. so beautiful I can't take this anymore just woooww
I really love this 3 I'm so glad you wrote this story really its just too beautiful!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
AHHHHHH ! TAAACHIIIII !
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Grrrrrrrr ... itachiiiii... my patience is wearing
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
IIiiiitttaaaaachhhiiiii ... do anything and I mean ANYTHING... and I will chop all that hair off and make your precious eyelashes look rusty . Ya hear me ?
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 8 . 6/3/2017
YASSSDSSDD AAAHHHLTSMICSDUFGMTISB! -yes those letter stand for something but I'm too excited to type it all out
OMG HE FOUND YASSHHH I CAN LIVE AGAIN!
Oh and "Now that is very cliché, but I'm not complaining." lmoa I can't dear god I love this story so much and I know I'm reading it a little like 8 years(?) late but I hope you read my reviews do you can know how much I love it and how happy I am that you wrote this! Ahhhh ! ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
OHHHH MY GAARRRRDDDD I CANT ! No comment... BUT I LOVE THIS !
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 6 . 6/2/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFEEEE IS A LIEEE I AM RUINNNEEEDDD WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW ?
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »