Reviews for Little Messages
Jackie chapter 12 . 4/3
One word...AMAZING.
I loved the way you took advantage with your imagination and omg you are a blessed with the power to wright soo amazing. Lol. I don't know if you will see this because you wrote this fan fic a long time ago, but I just really loved it, it made me laugh, fangirl, and have fun reading it. Therefore thankyou for writing this awesome fan fic that I will never forget, I'll probably come back and read it again sometime. Lol. But yea, it was amazing.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 12 . 4/2
Aw, this was really cute! I'm glad you threw that Itachi twist in there! Great job!
Maymist chapter 12 . 3/2
I'm absolutely in love with this story.
Words can't even describe how much I love this, and it's been such awhile since I've read such a GOOD fanfic like this.
I even was reading this while with my own boyfriend (who looks and acts like Sasuke. I'm serious. Sasuke Serious! XD Haha) But yes. This story is utterly phenomenal.
I love your writing style and I saw almost not mistakes.
Your writing is excellent and this story was so beautifully written.
I loved the plot and all their little messages in the beginning!
This story is so original too. I really love the idea of writing on desks as being anonymous. It's so unquie and romantic!
I was so excited while reading this story! Stories like this are just the best!
I loved how you did all the characters! And how you made Naruto and Sasuke interact xD Naruto and him were funny haha And I also like how you included Neji as one of Sasuke's close friends Haha x)
And I had a FEELING that Ino was going to do something fishy to Sakura. I saw it coming. Lol xD
I love the romance between Sakura & Sasuke though.
It was so adorable and made me blush and Sasuke is so hot and oh my gosh! XD Sorry! Hahaha!
I also love, LOVE how you wrote Itachi's part.
When I first read how Itachi was all gangster and all that, I'm like wow, that's original! But I wondered if that was the case in this story, then how would the author make Itachi the good guy? Or is he even the good guy in this story?
BUT OH MY GOSH. You wrote Itachi's part perfectly, flawlessly!
I love how he gave up his future in order for Sasuke's happiness. I really do. It was so brilliant. You have such talent as a writer and I believe recalling that you said that this story was based on experience kind of?(: haha care to share? You don't have to tell, but yeah(: lol
Also, I love how you didn't make Sasuke so perfect in this fic, and that he actually had trouble with math, as did Sakura. Haha.
This story was really realistic and I felt like I was watching the cutest romantic movie ever. (: I wish this was a movie XD Haha.
Will you perhaps consider writing a sequel to this if you already haven't? I would really love to read it or any of your other stories. (:
I love this story!
And I love how you wrote Sakura too xD She's my favorite!Haha!
Thank you so much for writing this, this really made my day. (:
I usually don't leave reviews unless the story really deserves one, and yours really does! (:
I love this (:
Thank you so much!
Feel free to reply back to this, I love to chat. :D haha!
•*•*•*•Kayla•*•*•*•
Angeli chapter 3 . 3/1
Im imagining sasuke with puppy eye sooooooooo cute!
Veronica chapter 12 . 2/28
OMG! Are you an angel sent from heaven?

I loved the story! I could read It all over again! I love the story and you sooooo much!M
Aiko-Chan chapter 12 . 2/8
I wish it had more! Well done!One of he best i've evr read
Aiko-Chan chapter 9 . 2/8
Ah my usual rants about Ino being a Bitch Blah blahSasuke's so cute mumble mumble I hope this has nejiten, I'm a sucker for that couple!
Aiko-Chan chapter 8 . 2/8
Go Sasuke! Ino's a real bitch y'know! I don't even think she's sorry at all!If i were Sakura i WON'T FORGIVE HER SO EASILY
Hah! Fuck I knew it! That bitch of a Ino. I love her and all but y'know!
Why do I have a feeling Ino is going to take the paper? Ugh Ino!
Aiko-Chan chapter 5 . 2/8
I'm so pissed at not being able to log in my acc. Anyways, when you don't have a social life like me call me. Great story btw, really interesting!
Aiko-Chan chapter 2 . 2/8
I hate perfectionist Sasuke too. I like this Sasuke, Great job of keeping him in character.
narutocreeps chapter 12 . 2/4
wow this was an amazing story!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
I really really adore this story :*)
InosanaYamanaka13 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013