Reviews for Little Messages
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Awesome story :)))) CUUTTEE
Zoey chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
This was a beautiful, fun, anticipating fanfic, and the best one that I have read thus far. You have a natural ability for writing. Thank you for this amazing piece of art. :)
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
well at 12:30am I discovered this lil beauty and said... "I'll read the first chapter and go yo bed"
Now at 2:44am I have finished the story and nothing could stop me!

Amazing story 10 out of 10 the only bad thing about it that its not longer! I want more!
Chirinah chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
scary
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
really cool and hilarious work!
Jasmine haruno chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Wow. Jst wen I give up on sasusaku fanfics u come up with this. It truly is an amazing story you got there. I remember staying up till 10 PM to finish reading da last chapter. I mst hve read it twice by now n I only found it on mon!
narutotwilight chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
loved it
mainhia chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
A thousand thanks to you! Very interesting and awesome story. Love SasuSaku so much! Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I couldn't finish the story, because it just became to cringey. You have a great premis of your own story, but you failed to add your own twist. You just added in plot lines from the actual show and made a story from it. It would've been a lot better if you added your own twist to it.
yukina uchiha chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
God this is cute but i did not really quit get it much but i feel bad 4 sakura she had to go 2 summer class thats the worst anyway good luck on your chapters or stories
gigi chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
Loved it
15samcre chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
This story doesn't take a year to read, the characters are accurate, interesting, and possessing flaws, the setting seems realistic, there was drama, humor, action, and romance, and I felt so satisfied with the slightly corny ending. Great job. There isn't a thing I could possibly change to improve it.
The best stories are those you don't feel the need to change because they just WORK.
Thanks for the story and good luck with any others!
Lunakitsune-kun chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
OH MA GLOB this story was awesome I luv it also I would love a sequel if u haven't already made 1 in honor of a good story I will give everyone a gift (NU) (SU)(SH) yay team 7 also fun fact my fav number is 97 anyway good job on this awesome story I always like it whenever Itachi is a good guy in the end
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »