Reviews for Awkward
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hahaha, the ending kinda fits with the story name...lol
BloOdyVamPiRe69LoLlIpOp chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This story was funny/romantic/cute the way they annonced it cracked me up. i loved it.

PS:not good at spelling much sorry

~DarKaNgEl
edward-bella1718 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
nice
neon kun chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
definitely, any man in sasuke's position should be downright scared. i remember when my friend who is a boy came over to my house and said he wanted to do so some courting... my cousin threw water on him.. haha and forced him out on the rain. poor thing, never brought an umbrella with him.,

anyway! i was babbling, but i enjoyed that. so cute, sakura's dad is funny.

~neon kun

i'm too lazy to point out some errors, if you want i could browse it again., just tell me.
o.O Kumiko O.o chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
you should do a squeal about everyone's reaction to the whole surprise! :]
SailorManga chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Well! Congratulations to the new happy couple! :D
SakuSasuUCHIHA1215 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
love yor stories..continue dis one
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I think you should make a sequal about everyone else's reactions. That would be funny! I loved this story!
7nmelz chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
could you do a sequel?
Master Chief of Puppetland chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
its so cute and funny!
Bombsauce chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
angel-WHAT? o wait hold on...(gets a cup of water then starts drinking it)WHAT? (spits water in demon's face)

demon-LUVED IT!
cathaya chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
... Yes, I do believe Sasuke and Sakura would be having a VERY happy night.

Hahaha, oh that was hilarious, I definitely wasn't expecting the pregnancy thing. I love that scene with Tsunade too. *laughs hysterically at the thought of it* "He did not just—oh, he did…Damn it! I'm the Godaime Hokage! I could throw him in prison for looking at me funny! … … …okay, maybe not, but I could give him a bunch of lousy D-ranked missions. But he is glaring at me, and that counts as looking at me funny. What? Does he think if he glares at me long enough I'll melt? Hehe…baka!"

OHOHOHOHO. Ahem.

Beautifully written. Ah, I love how scared Sasuke was of Sakura's parents. The great Uchiha genius, scared of his girlfriend's parents. Hee hee. I would be too if I was in his position but as it's Sasuke-chan, it's all the funnier, ne? It's so fun torturing Sasuke for being a bastard and acting so cold to Sakura when they were young (even though we all love his ice cube attitude) ...
Carmen chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
glad to see you fixed your story. it's much better now.
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I loved this story, it was so funny!
kerrance chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Really cute. I loved it.

Though I do wish you would've given Sakura's parents first names. I know the names are never mentioned, but it was slightly confusing, but not to the point where it wasn't understandable.

So regardless, good job. Everyone loves a little bit of ooc-ness...