Reviews for Black Chocobo, Wonderful Chocobo
Mariejol chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
It's really an interesting fiction, with the process of Rufus' growing out of his innocence.
Adryl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is great. I love how Square and Final Fantasy are characterized as some sort of horrible whim of the gods, natural disaster type of thing, lol. And the ending... wow. I think I'm going to have to reread this to understand it all, but that was a trip, great twist.

Interesting look at Rufus, I've never seen him written as anything but a naturally manipulative person before, so it was a completely new perspective to have him be naive & taught ruthlessness by the Turks. And Rufus & Sephiroth being in cahoots to kill President, Sr.? Brilliant, and again a completely new look on things for me.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hmm, that's... odd. Very odd. There's something very innocent and childlike about the style, but it doesn't sound like Rufus at all. Rufus is probably the opposite of innocent. :P I like the metaphor about chocobos; it's nicely done and again has that innocent quality about it, but it doesn't fit Rufus. I don't really get the ending either. It left me very confused.