Reviews for Gregory Grissom
Eggsy Kirk chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
Are you going to update this?
elenara sanders chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsmommy
elenara sanders chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
very beautiful this chapter, largely the latter part
elenara sanders chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
good
elenara sanders chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
muito bom
Naaailpaniter chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
MORE! I love this story! More!
deadvalley chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Interesting concept.
liesybiesy chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Hey!

first of all, you should accept anonymous reviews.

and now i love this story, and please continue writing it.

I love the line "does this mean i have to call sara mon now" great!

please write more, soon and fast.

bye liesi.
Ivy3 chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
First off, it's "through" and not "threw".

Content wise- considering how those two don't tend to get along, and love the same woman, I thought it was a very interesting concept. The way the news were delivered was a bit rushed, but the rest was cute enough.
BandGeekDrummer chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
LOVED IT! That was so awesome! :)

BandGeekDrummer chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
That was really great, I loved it! :)

Autumn Draft chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
The whole "NO SLASH, THAT'S ICKY" comment was totaly uncalled for. I refuse to read your story until it is removed. Please change your summary, as it implies hatred and discrimination. Peace.
stareagle chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
hilarious at times. Definitely strange- but don't stop now, I can't wait to see how Greg will react if Sara becomes his mother!
futureCSI101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I was going to read this story, but when I read what you wrote in your summary, "NO SLASH THAT'S ICKY," I was immediately turned away because that statement reaks of close-mindedness. Please don't take offense to what I am saying, because for all I know, you might be the next Shakespeare. I'm only mentioning this because it's something that you should take into account when publishing your stories. If you want to attract a larger crowd to your stories, just stick to the story. Nothing else is necessary. Once again, please don't take offense. I really hope your stories are widely read and you receive remarkable reviews! :D Take care, future_CSI
BandGeekDrummer chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It was really good, are you planning to continue? I think you NEED to... :)