Reviews for The Long Version
b awesome chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Well this is very promising so far. From the looks of chapter one I'd say it'll probably end up being the best maximum ride fanfic I've ever read. No shit. So yeah. More on that when I read chapter 2.
b awesome chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Your chapter titles shame me with their excellence.
b awesome chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
You still shame me with your excellence, but now its more of an overall excellence that shakes me, you dirty bastard.

On to the sequel!
b awesome chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Your chapter titles shame me with their excellence.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Good god, your characters are so badass. You're still amazing!
b awesome chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
He didn't answer me, just wrapped a bandanna around my mouth and gagged me up tight.

I'm pretty sure it's spelled 'bandana' but since my phone's auto correct feature is trying to tell me is really 'banana' I can't tell you for sure.

By the way, I saw when you wrote this and I'm a little sad because you probably won't be writing fanfiction for max anymore. Say it ain't so!
b awesome chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I can't think of who the bad guy who talks in fragments is, so I'm operating under the assumption that he is of your own creation.

It's still beautiful and amazing.
b awesome chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
And look at that. Brilliant. Not a trace of OOC in sight. Beautiful. Why did you have only 13 reviews?
b awesome chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Yes. I'm liking it. There isn't a misspelled word or grammar mistake here. I didn't think it was possible for this fandom.

I think I love you.
b awesome chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Constant-Rae-of-Sunshine chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Wow. That was an excellent story, albeit heavy on the cursing. But that was part of the character, so that's okay. Dunno if you'll read this review, since this story is nearly 4 years old, but it was excellent anyways...
nathan-p chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
This is probably my favorite MR fic ever. I can't think of anything to tell you you could do better.
b chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
dude, the flock did not ALL have white wings. Fang's were black, Angel's were white, Max's were tan and the rest of the flock had different wings. hehehe
Gina chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
That was *awesome*. I laughed my ass off. Repeatedly. Thank you.
Anony chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Oh. Never mind. I just read the summary. So I guess it is complete... Oh, well...