Reviews for Davy Jones's Personal Chronicles
Consulting Demon chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
This is hilarious. All he does is babble... :D
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is . . . very silly.
Calypso.Bay chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is one of the best pirate parodys I've EVER seen EVER in my LIFE!

This is SO going on my favorites list. EXCELLENT job. WHY do I keep CAPITOLIZING random words? I don't KNOW.

NICE job. Can't wait for MORE. Update quickly!

Valentine Vampire chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
It was OK. You did a good job, but it's just not something I enjoyed a lot. Oh, and personally, I feel bad for Bootstrap. I sobbed when he saw Will's ship go down! Anyway, good job!
oceanrose7 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
This is great! It's so funny. I didn't think that Davy Jones read Harry Potter!

Keep it up!
Blue Kat too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
I love the idea of Davy Jones reading Harry Potter.

This is wonderfully silly and entertaining! Do continue.
threeheadedmonkey chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Hahahahaha - "Mr Turner's eunuch son Guybrush", that's priceless! And you made Davy meet LeChuck! Poor Kraken though, let's kiss his tentacle and make it better :) Davy's crew had better study for their PATs; I don't think Guybrush would pass it either, though! Great story, update soon, please!
Forbiddenxo chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Wow, Iv'e been looking everywhere for a Davy Jones VSD or a "captains log" if you will. This was very ammusing. So much creative thinking and the Bar and Google entrys were funny
NeoQueenSolarisCosmos chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Oh my god, this is freaking BRILLIANCE, darling! I've never laughed so hard!

You've got some mad skillz. I await further updates.
gee-de-valois chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
oh my god. that was great.
Crazy lady wonderful chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
WIllY! this is SO GREAT! (you know it's ME) ok, basically,... Weightrainging out at sea, ROCKS! i knew we had to take that course for some other higher purpus, YAY!

he's so GREAT! i love Dazy Jones...Davy i mean... ;) ;P :D
Albert van count chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
DUDE! this is Friggin' insane! i think somhow, later of course, we should meet the "woman that's like the sea" that he fell in love with, and then watch idiotic ugly humor warp around for a while!
Tamsin chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Man, is there anything better than Davy Jones in all his pirating glory? Yup, Davy Jones musing on the metaphysics of the world with a crew that pretends to understand him! That was so funny - it made me laugh out loud. Please get another chapter up as soon as possible!
SayoriShii chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Oh man. You really had me laughing. 'Sick text messaging skills' that got me so bad. :]:] please write more!
threeheadedmonkey chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This was very funny - hope you write more soon! : )