Reviews for The Afterlife Bar and Grille
adder574 chapter 17 . 9/11/2006
I loved this. I hope you do one for season 2.
angel679 chapter 17 . 9/11/2006
Oh yea Ollie definitly needs a vacation cause when the guys get back on their feet theres gonna be hell to pay. He'll need that stock cause I think hes gonna be packed come here shortly.

Sucks for ollie not being able to get any good stories though.

Cant wait to see what you come up with for season two.
angel679 chapter 15 . 9/11/2006
Loved this chapter especially that whole yes we can be males part. The only reason Dean didnt shoot your ass in the first place is you were too close to Sam but he got ya this time. Really liked that he kinda felt that they were familiar but couldnt figure it out till it was too late.
angel679 chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
Great update and oh yea those guys were definitley boneheads. Cant wait for the next update this one was pretty cool.
angel679 chapter 13 . 8/31/2006
Great chapters.. Loved this one alot. I hated pa bender with a passion should have branded him before clipping his ass. Cant wait for the next chapter and i can just tell your gonna do a great job on meg.
angel679 chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
Man shes still full of it even after shes dead. Great update cant wait for the next chapter. Poor rawhead didnt even get to take Dean with him.
Queenofthehours chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This is one of the most original supernatural stories I've read! I actually felt kind of sorry for Mary, and I loved that the skinwalker was trying to help Dean! I can't wait for the next update ! xx
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
lol really creative prologue there, im off to read the rest

loved it

good opener

XsarahX
angel679 chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
Thats right you little bitty she set that tree on fire. Sorry had to go there I was yelling burn it the first time I watched it. Great update cant wait for the next one. Ive always wondered if the thing didnt go after Dean and Emily because of Sam or because Dean and Emily were not a true couple?
angel679 chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
"Now that young man was going to be difficult." That would be an understatement on his part. Great update cant wait for the next chapter.
angel679 chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
Poor noname his life just sucked bad. Really enjoyed this update. Loved your last line too

"I guess I must’a moved or something, ‘cause Dean shot me! He actually shot me. Right in the chest! God! Last time I try and do a Winchester a favor!"

Cant wait for the next chapter.
angel679 chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
Excellent update. Poor Mary (not that one) sucks for her. Cant wait for the next one they just keep getting better but I got to say Wendigo is still my favorite so far.
angel679 chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
It was great loved it. How could he call our boys hideous thats just wrong. This was one of my favorite parts.

"Then, out of nowhere, this ridiculous being says… well, he says the C-word. To me! The Latin C-word!

I couldn’t believe my ears (well, the co-pilot’s ears). Without meaning to, I flinched. When I turned to face this hideous creature, he looked at me with knowing eyes. That’s when I realized that he was one of them. He was a Winchester!"

Cant wait for the next update.
E. Clay chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Wow, love these stories, wish I could think up such a clever idea. It's great getting to see these people from a different perspective rather than from the hunter view of stories make the ghosties on the show seem to have been all the more real. Thanks again for posting. The Afterlife Bar and Grille is a pretty cool place to hang out in. I wonder what Dean and Sam would think of it?
angel679 chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
This one was sad but it was kinda hard for it not to be. One of my biggest pet peeves are bullies they make me see red. Great chapter cant wait for more.