Reviews for The Secret Within
ProwlHawthorne chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
When are you next updating?! If not pleeeeeease tell me there's a sequel?
ladyevenstar22 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ladyevenstar22 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
superman can breathe in space, i figure he wouldnt need a suit to wak on mars , jason is another story
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
so far so good! i recently rewatched SR and it annoyed me , i loved brandon routh superman/clark and always wonder what the film would have been like had he came back to a single mother lois,jason white was a frustration that had me mad the entire time
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
thanx for the awsome story.
crazikido2thegame.com chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
oh...the bastard has no sense of looking ahead of why he keeps his name and everything hidden...sorry about ranting on ya but i wanna thanx ya for making this cool story.
Candygurl101 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
this is an awesome story oi love it i have read it in a day are u still planning on doing a sequel
acacia59601 chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
You do realize that this was a horrible, terrible, evil place to stop a story as good as this one? The fact it's not been updated in over two years is simply cruel and unusual punishment! Please, please update, this story is wonderful!
PhantomFan13 chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
great story so far! perry wouldn't actually print that would he? uh oh
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This story is really great - do you plan to continue it?
LittleLotte-xox chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Such a sweet chapter! The dialogue between Clark and Jason was really good.
bookworm97 chapter 10 . 10/5/2007
i hope that perry fails to publish that.

but it would make a really cool plat twist if he did, i have to say.

anyways...

good story, just watch your punctuation and phrasing. sometimes it is a little awkward.

please update soon!
Bluebear13 chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
I really hope you continue this story. You've done a great job so far.
mak5258 chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Don't forget about this story! It's good- would Perry really out Clark/Superman and Lois, though? I suppose it's up to you. Update soon! I look forward to reading the rest.

- mak;)
RT4ever chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Oh wow this story is so good! I really hope you continue it. I mean especially after the cliff hanger you left us with.

I really hope to read more from you!