Reviews for Necromancer
thelastfight chapter 12 . 3/17
AAAAH. I've just reread this fic for the 3rd time, and I don't know if I've told you already, but I would kill for a sequel! Fantastic plotline, and great writing! You are a very talented author!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 12 . 1/23
Fantastically written. You really did well to keep the characters' personalities intact with good pacing and premise. I really enjoyed reading this story. My commendations!
whiskedaway chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Best sasuke friendship fic ever. And tenten. That girl doesn't get enough spotlight, found it wonderful how you built her here.
SpiralAK chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Thanks for writing this. It was an unusual pairing, but you managed to make Sasuke and Tenten's relationship... good, plausible, believeable. All the symbolism used worked well and was creative. I also liked Sasuke in this story, since you fleshed him out far more than he was in the show. Same goes for Tenten, who sadly doesn't get much screentime.

This story is a gem, a wonderful tale of friendship and letting go of the past to embrace a bright future... or something like that.
AnonOne chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Awesome story. Very well written from a fresh Sasuke perspective. Nice. Too many people portray him to negatively (sure, he was an asshole for a while but he's not pure evil) and bash him senselessly. It's great to see a way more sensible story around.

The romance was very good with the realism and not the silly crush or instantaneous liking. I really like how you've portrayed Sasuke and Tenten's relationship. I honestly prefer NejiTenten, but this was so well done that I can truly enjoy the friendship and romance between Sasuke and Tenten in this. I think there are hints of NejiTenten. Interesting influence there. I like how it centers less on romance and more on character development and a proper friendship.

Nice job. It'll be nice if you decide to write a sequel, but this is pretty good on it's own.
bloody bint chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I LOVE THIS. Holy shit, the only realistic Sasuke romance I have ever read. The development was so organic and well-written, especially how Sasuke and Tenten bonded over training and not only improving each other's skills but personal growth. Tenten really needs more recognition, she has so much unfulfilled potential/lack of screen time as a character and you provided it for her in this fic. Thank you so much for writing this lovely gem.
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is one of the most interesting first chapters for a fanfiction I've ever read. It leaves you with so many questions circling around in your head, like if there really is somehow a connection between Itachi and Tenten. For a moment I thought it was somehow his spirit inside her, and I still haven't really let go of the idea. I don't know if SasuTen is due but I like that ship so I don't particularly care either way. Like I said, very interesting. I'm extremely curious about the concept of the Uchiha spirits and Tenten's interest in them. I also want to say that everyone seemed extremely in-character, particularly Neji. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Greatest and most realistic portrayl of how to bring sasuke back. Im kinda glad theres no sudden declaration or feelings of love. Its logical and understandable. It makes sense and i finally understand sasukes perspective.
sasuke140 chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I loved it
ASoulfromEarth chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE THIS! So glad I could read it, even if i had to stay up all night and pray my dad doesn't catch me sneaking on the computer...I wish they ended up together, but there's hope for that right? :) I feel like making my own stories and catching my own dreams now...after i sleep. Thank you so much!
devoted reader chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
I know you may not have been active for very long, but I really hope you get this.
I loved your story so much. Thank you for writing it, and bringing so much realism into a character which isn't paid enough attention. And thank you also, for staying true to characters, in a way I have not seen an author do before.
Congratulations on a very popular, and very deserving story. You have my respect.
-Ms. S
Helena chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Ugh, I love this even more with each additional read. *contented sigh*

You make me want this to have been canon so badly! The characterizations, the lovely and easy play between them, even the chemistry. It felt like a really good movie. And the little tie-in to a previous chapter at the very end certainly helped bring everything full-circle.

Also, I hope Sasuke will start really seeing Tenten for herself, not his dead relatives! She deserves it!
Much love and kudos for your future endeavors,
H
Zanza Flux chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
This story was so good. I couldn't stop reading it. I was smiling by the time I got to the end.

You managed to give Sasuke and Tenten so much depth. It made their budding friendship so believable. I like that you got into Sasuke's head and showed us that he didn't just loose his mind, that he was very much afraid of what was going on around him near the end, and his reasoning for why he felt he needed to run away.
I love Tenten. She is the balance her team really needs, even tho she felt like she was getting in the way. She made a great friend for Sasuke too. Unlike Sakura or Ino, she didn't fawn all over Sasuke. In fact, she was able to help Sasuke improve himself. She did this with a gentle hand and words of encouragement that he really wanted to hear. If their relationship doesn't evolve into something romantic, I could see it turning into a brotherly / sisterly relationship. I believe they will always look out for one another.

Your writing is so good. You had me cheering for Tenten when she went off to bring Sasuke back. I was literally shouting "Yes!" when I got to that part. When Sasuke made his choice, I was shouting again. Believe me, I rarely do that. Your writing was so good, you made me cheer for these characters. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2013