Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Drithligh chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I suppose seven years later is too long to ask you pick it up again? Oh, well... Thanks for sharing.
soarath chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
i love it do update soon
ravenhart139 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
I hope that this story will end up getting finished in the future
Nytefyre chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
This was getting to a great place.. I like how he's working towards taking out the Death Eaters while profiting from saving people from them. I have been looking forward to Dumbledore cottoning on to the situation, and seeing his response. This story was reaching a cusp, and no more updates.. :(

I hope there will be more sometime,
Thanks for posting.
Bloodfire87 chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
AH HA! Oh this is fantastic! Love the whole duality though I would like to see more of the Harry/Luna thing I can understand why you havnt gone into it. Cant wait to see what all happens next! And I hope to see nore of the "crew"!

Bloodfire87
segir chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
damn you write such good stories
segir chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
i think his actions are totaly normal.. i am suprised that ppl thought it odd. hum.
segir chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
i love the hat! in most sstories he is so damn cool!
i wonder if there are any stories where he is gray and /or evil.. hum...
SeregaKR chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
Good story. I really liked it.
By the way the correct name of the gang will be Горящие петухи (Горящие Burning, in flames, горение means the process of burning)
med chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
I very much enjoyed your story. I liked the challenges that you brought up and that you built an interesting and varied world for Harry to move about in. If you have any more chapters floating around, or feel inspired to write more I would love to read it. Thanks.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Update soon.
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
I've really enjoyed the story so far and I hope to be able to read more soon.
Pathseekerme chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Awesome job! Just awesome! I really like this!
Larenars chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Really interesting story. I was enjoying it a great deal. Hope life is treating you well.
RoadsToTake chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
..tbh, american sounds nothing, absolutely nothing like Queen's english... where did you get such idea?

Queen her self may have very strange accent, which all british ppl make comment on, but it certainly doesnt sound like american