Reviews for Between Two Worlds
Shadow-D'hampyr chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
Hey,

Lovely story. I have to say the best part was the outtakes. How in the world did you come up with those?
Poisonmoon chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
i nearly had a heart attack thinking you left the story there!
NotSarahW chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
A job well done. But, for some reason I did not feel like that was the ending. But, when I finished reading you author's note I just knew it. I can't wait to reading the next story This one was good but I bit this will be even better. You are a good writer and I can see and read that.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Cant wait for the sequel, it's been cute, ecspecially the beginning. Keep writing ~~
winterflower chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
omg i'm very surprised in the twist in the ending. but nice story. hope to see the trapped soul fic.
Ghostofthewaterflame chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
Oh man, you gotta love Jareth, he's such a pervert! :) HAHAHAHA, poor poor Sarah...lol...gotta love the perverts! Very good stroy, keep it up!
Labyrinth Mistress chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
NO! IT"S OVER! Good thing theres a sequel comming and I can't wait for it! I loved the out takes on ch. 9!
enchantednight84 chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Looking forward to the sequel! This is very good.
crystal13moon chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Very funny. Great story, most wonderful!
crystal13moon chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!
crystal13moon chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
Great job! Love it!
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Freaking hilarious! I loved the Outtakes, and yay for candy. Kinda sad that it might've been poisoned though, I mean, who could resist THAT! Can't wait for your sequal! (loved outtake 3 in the underwear one the most)
NotSarahW chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
This is really good. i am liking the whole new Labyrinth. It also still has that feel but a better new improved one. At one point in this chapter I caught a quote from Howl's Moving Castle, the movie. "She looking at me...and she's freaken me out." Gotta love it.
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
freaking hilarious out takes! I loved the snowgoblins, they were adorable, I wish that had been the actual labyrinth, that would've been so much prettier. I mean, come on, it's SNOW! and mountains, and jareth sculptures. hehheh, Bowie in an ice suit, that'd be fun. The Sphinx's riddle was messed up though, you wrote noon twice (in a way) and the three legs is supposed to be night. Yay for sequals! They start where the story leaves off, I learned that in ninth grade -nods proudly-. Can't wait for the next chapter, of course...

~Saffy
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Terrific. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I love her labyrinth so far, it sounds really pretty and fun to run. Hope Hoggle can't actually think while in that statue, he'd go crazy. Can't wait to see another room (i hope one is of candy, and stuffed animals).

Run from the two, you have to finish the fic! Sarah's threat is freaking HILARIOUS! Random question, are all of you in Jareth's castle, or are you in an actual house. Hope you finish the next chapter before they put an end to you.