Reviews for Succubus
Please put up chapter 9 soon and hurry
LadyDogDemon chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
lov the story

can i choose 2 i relly cant choose between them

Fuzen cause she kinda idealizes lust(well im picking up on that i might be wrong)

fang cause he is adorrable
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Aww n_n. Fang sounds so cute. My vote goes for him too. :3 Haha, Succubus!Kagome dominating, very hot. ;) I wish this story ends happy. :3
Jimbobob5536 chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
Pretty good so far.
Broena chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
When are you going to update?

Please update! I really like this story...or at least let me write it. assortedadoptables yahoo

Azera-v chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Please update!
Azera-v chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
This is a really great story, please update it soon!
serenitie1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I hope you update soon. its a great story and even though you havent updated in a while Ill wait until you do
Vampyr-ladie696 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
i luv this please write more soon
serenitie1 chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
That was great! I hope to see the next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens at the dinner and her mating mark and pregnancy.
SexKitten69 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
please please please update soon! I adore your story and you are a fabulous writer. Your lemon in this chapter was well written. i want more chapters
lunarcat12 chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
kawaii! fang is so cute. what's kagome going to do about the whole mate thing though? she isn't going to die i hope. that would just be too sad. dinner should be interesting. especially with the suitors and sesshomaru seeing fuzen dressed the way she is. somehow i don't think he'll like it. although maybe i'm wrong. ah well. can't wait to see what happens next. keep writing. my vote for the cutest is fang. waiting for the next chapter. update soon.
wonderinspirit chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
I messed up well Kags n fang both have thigh-length hair and maybe either his fangs or his accent-this goes for chap 8
wonderinspirit chapter 8 . 7/9/2007