Reviews for Lily, James, and Sirius are Alive?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
It's really good but it's really cannon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
It's just sad. Are you three or simply stupid? Learn to write then post your fics and quit wasting our time or you'll be expelled from the site.

-Lauren Crawford ( deputy head)
Lilly chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
This is awesome! Please write more quickly.
Monica chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Awesome continue
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
WHO DO I HAVE TO ''KILL'' TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)
Ginny Weasley chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Hurry up! It has been exactly five years today!
Anonymous helper chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Awsome, can't wait for the next chapter! And Harry and Lily were a bit harsh. Plus I think Ron and Hermione should be treated like Harry because there his friends, oh and Neville, and Luna, 'cause they fought Voldemort with him and Death Eaters (Fifth year) and are just as equally powerful. Luna knows the creatures, Neville got the snake, Ron saved Harry and value's friendship, Hermione is just smart and knows all the spells, even better than Harry. So I think they should be trained too ... oh ... and Ginny (maybe). Oh the maybe was about Ginny I think the rest (Neville and Luna) should be treated like Harry's good friends. Be invited to the burrow and stuff like that. Maybe you should also see if James and Lily can do anything about Neville's parents (they should).
anonymous helper chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
awsome, short and explainable.
Anonymous helper chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Awsome! OMG so much drama and gasping and suprises! Great just great
Anonymous helper chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Awsome, just awsome, SlugHorn was always dramtic.
Anonymous helper chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Awsome! "Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledoe" awsome just awsome.
Anonymous helper chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Short and awsome, AGAIN!
Anonymous helper chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Great short and lots of details, but very funny. That's how you should get em. Tell what there doing, explain make it fast. If there not short it's fine as long as they have detail, aren't tragic and- I'm jumping up and down now! A jolt in my tummy. Can't wait for everyones reactions. Please make sure- oh yeah, Snape's dead. No offense (if you like him) But Good Ridance.
Anonymous helper chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awsome! "I'm leaving and never returning unless for an important reason." Great chapter
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »