Reviews for Dark Days
bluemoon1454 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
keep go please this is amazing
awesomeness chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
i know u havent updated in forever, but please continue this story...it's just amazing, so touching even though iz only 2 chapters
voldyismyfather chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
o love it xx
kymie29 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
please continue. this sounds like an intresting story.
Jodie Antonia chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
WOW thats wkd update soon :P
Lorel ice bear chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Poor, poor Hermione. In this one Draco is so cruel and evil! Your writing though is as good as ever!
em chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
oh...
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
omg u just have to update!
mademoisellekate chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
hey, this story is really good

and i hope that you update soon..

thanks!
Darkwing731 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
It's alright; truth be told I wasn't really pulled into the story, but at least you know not to give the plot away. However, I dont belive Ron Harry and Ginny would stand so idly by when they know Hermione's severely troubled, and somehow seeing that Malfoy is involved, and not retaliate. Obviously you're not sticking to canon, but hey, try to keep them a little in character.

Also, I hope you know that you aren't the first Queen of Serpents. There's one before you, everyone come across her stuff at one point; she's won a ton of awards and I'm a fan of her that stumbled onto you, claiming to be another Queen of Serpents, and that's really the only reason I checked your stuff out. I've already told her, and if you know the author I'm talking about, I hope you haven't plagiarized. She's got more followers than Google has results.

This isn't a flame, and it isn't a threat. I'm just informing you, so if you somehow find this review offensive, then tell me and I'll go into further detail.

Darkwing731
Penelope chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
funny. you're a great writer but you're writing is so different...it stands out.
q chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
i wasn wondering if u ever u r goin to update anytime this year or r u gonna leave it like this with 2 chapters so can u please update soon
DarknessFadingAway chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
please update soon
chrystal241 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
OH please update soon!
incanted chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Are you going to continue this story? it is very good. X samii

La fin du monde - The end of the world